Cannot "include my audio" on friends stream on Xbox Beta App on PC

Discus and support Cannot "include my audio" on friends stream on Xbox Beta App on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, The title pretty much says it all. I am in a party with a friend who is streaming, and I am attempting to get my audio added to the stream,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ValidusOrcinus, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Cannot "include my audio" on friends stream on Xbox Beta App on PC

Hey all,

The title pretty much says it all. I am in a party with a friend who is streaming, and I am attempting to get my audio added to the stream, but it is not automatically added it seems. There is no option to "Include my audio" like there is on the console itself.

Talking to the Xbox support team, I have tried:

- Making sure the Xbox Game Bar is enabled in the Privacy > Microphone in my Windows 10 settings

- Checking for updates on the app, and the Xbox Game Bar

I have also posted feedback on this, as there was nothing else they could do for me. Has anyone had this before?

submitted by /u/ValidusOrcinus
    [link] [comments]

/u/ValidusOrcinus, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  3. Bestlano Win User

How to increase volume of streamed TV in Xbox app

Hi Sargon, when streaming audio defaults to the PC for control, the App doesn't provide a control panel for the volume. If you feel this feature is something that should be considered feel free to submit a feature request via Xbox App Beta using the "Report
    a problem".

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  4. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  5. NFollin Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

It's slightly irritating, but if you don't want to download the library to a PC and stream it that way, I have my chromecast connected to the HDMI in of the xbox to stream content to my TV without having to change the channel, that will allow you to stream
    from the Google Music app on any other device, it will mix the game audio and tv audio. But it works.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Are X Box Live Party Chats Recorded?

If you are co-streaming with a friend or anyone for that matter be advised that they can include your audio too.
Thema:

Cannot "include my audio" on friends stream on Xbox Beta App on PC

1. Cannot "include my audio" on friends stream on Xbox Beta App on PC - Similar Threads - Cannot include audio

2. Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update: [img] As soon as my digital game opens it asks me to Log in and then I'm brought straight to this page If i click No thanks i go offline and can't play any games I have gone to the store and...
  3. Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360: Hey everyone! I'm having issues with a family account and, I'm afraid, it is rather complicated to describe: I've set up a Microsoft account for my 12 year old son. That account shows up in my...
  4. Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar cannot connect with Spotify: When I connect the Xbox Game Bar to Spotify, the following error will always pop up when I log in. How can I solve it? [img] 11a35143-eafb-4a1e-ae0e-78bcb6353f96
  5. What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store: What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store 3c8c5fee-214a-43a4-8a4c-98d82451cd91
  6. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio if voiceover is included: Split from this thread. I've been facing the same problem. Can't find a fix either. If I upload without a voiceover it's sharable, but with one I get the same error message each time suggesting...
  7. Cannot Include Audio in Stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Include Audio in Stream: Whenever a friend in a party does a stream I cannot find the option in my party chat to include my audio. I've looked online for a solution to this problem and I have not found one yet. In the...
  8. Cannot download anything, including preview dashboard update. 0x8007000e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download anything, including preview dashboard update. 0x8007000e: Ever since the recent firmware upgrade I haven't been able to download any store content I purchased, or updates. 64e20659-373a-4087-865f-7966b7f8e58c
  9. Cannot use the 30 days trial of Game Pass which is included in the Xbox One X package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the 30 days trial of Game Pass which is included in the Xbox One X package: As the title says I cannot use the 30 days trial of the Game Pass which I received after buying the Xbox one X. The reason is because I already used the 14 days free trial and now I am already a...
  10. Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot share videos uploaded from Upload Studio IF VOICEOVER IS INCLUDED: I can create clip compilations and share with friends just fine as long as there is no voiceover added. If I edit and add voiceover to videos I get an error message that says "something went...