Cannot install any EA play games

Discus and support Cannot install any EA play games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Gamepass for the pc and on EA it says ea play through gamepass and my gamerpass is there in the linked section. In the XBOX app under EA it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mattcasey, May 2, 2021.

1. mattcasey
    mattcasey Guest

I have Gamepass for the pc and on EA it says ea play through gamepass and my gamerpass is there in the linked section. In the XBOX app under EA it says manage but all it does is take me to the EA help site. Everytime I attempt to install a game it gives me this error 0xa3e903e8. I dont know if anyone else has had this issue but ive about fing had it. Any help is appreciated.

:)

mattcasey, May 2, 2021
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Help needed as Son cant accsess gold subscriptions

You cannot share all things with EA Access.

You cannot share Early Access trials and discounts.

You cannot use the EA Access app unless your Xbox account is subscribed.

You can share any EA games from the vault that you have installed with your profile.

You can share any EA games you purchased.

You can share Xbox One Games with Gold that you have installed with your profile.

You can share any purchased games and most DLC.

You can share online multiplayer benefits.

You can share any Game Pass game.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA play

EA Play for PC is not available until December. That's why you cannot play EA Play games on PC.
  4. PhDPeddler Win User

Cannot Play ANY of my EA games on LIVE

Sorry you are having problems with your EA account. I had problems with my EA account this year to. I am well over the age of 30 and have played EA games since the first Madden for the 360.

I had to call support and have them change my age. my age was set to 3 years old ( they had no idea why).

Here are the numbers depending on where you are from. Hope this helps with your issues with your account.

[table][tr][td]United States & Canada[/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG]Postal Address[/td][td][​IMG]Electronic Arts Inc.Privacy Policy Administrator209 Redwood Shores ParkwayRedwood City, CA 94065United States[/td][/tr][tr][td]Email Address[/td][td]L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phone Number[/td][td]650-628-1393[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fax Number[/td][td]650-628-1422[/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

http://www.ea.com/1/privacy-contacts

Here is the link it was taken from.
  5. IM RyterA Win User

Have you registered an EA account?

Is your account registered as over 18?
  6. fearcas Win User

I am having problems playing multi-player BF3 online, my son is 12, and I have all parental settings modified to allow him access. Although, i am prompted that under age screen. How do i bypass this so he is able to play?
Thema:

1. Cannot install any EA play games - Similar Threads - Cannot install play

2. Cannot install games or play installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games or play installed games.: I have been subscribed to the Microsoft Game Pass for PC for about 8 months and, over that period, have experienced no issues. Tonight, when attempting to play Sea of Thieves I have run into some...
  3. Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account: Hi everyone, We have a shared Xbox 360 and 3 children have access to this. When one child installs a game eg Minecraft, the other children cannot access the game without the child that installed...
  4. Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate: Hello, I need some help, thank you in advance: 1. Yesterday I downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app and then Gears 5 Ultimate. 2. The download went fine and after done, I launched the game. 3. It...
  5. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  6. Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D: Hello, around two weeks ago I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription and installed three games right away - Football Manager 2019, Worms W.M.D, Forza Horizon 4. Every game was...
  7. Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Installation stopped error for nearly 3 months now. Still cannot play: For nearly 3 months now, since awakening the nightmare dlc came out for halo wars 2, many people including me have had installation stopped errors when trying to install the game. I have done...
  8. need help,my gears of war 3 has been installed and played and now cannot get it to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help,my gears of war 3 has been installed and played and now cannot get it to play: need help why wont a xbox game that has been installed and played all of a sudden wont play have tried all the troubleshoot tips c7a9b9e7-e2fe-436e-a690-4ec6be32cf1b
  9. Xbox One can read and install and play Xbox 360 games but cannot read install or play Xbox One ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can read and install and play Xbox 360 games but cannot read install or play Xbox One ...: I'm in need of assistance here brand new Xbox One game disc not working as in not being read properly by the console to even be able to be installed or even shown that it's inside the disc tray,...
  10. Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live: Hi, Yes I have the exact same issue. Actually I did not see this entry and made a new one. forums.xbox.com/.../4793950.aspx Spend 4 hours with chat support and could not resolve it. Do you all...