Cannot install Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X no matter what I do!

Discus and support Cannot install Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X no matter what I do! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried clearing local saved games, installing offline, soft factory reset and even cleaning the disc (which already looked very clean) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RipplinBuck, Sep 11, 2022.

1. RipplinBuck
    RipplinBuck Guest

I have tried clearing local saved games, installing offline, soft factory reset and even cleaning the disc (which already looked very clean) and NOTHING works. It absolutely won't let me install without a massive update (same for Horizon 4, I believe, so that's TWO games I can't play) that never gets beyond 2.71 GB before stopping.

I know this is something others have dealt with, but I've never seen anyone get this issue resolved. Everywhere I look, the same suggestions are given, then the thread closed with no update from the person who needed help, so I have no idea what may have worked for them.

Please help! I just want to play the games! Shouldn't be this difficult to do so! Cannot install Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X no matter what I do! :(

:)

RipplinBuck, Sep 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RIPPLINBUCK

Sorry to hear that, this can be a bit odd. But did you already tried this?
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

(If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary)
  3. pn_taylor Win User

Forza motorsport 7 per xbox 360

Hi there, unfortunately, Forza Motorsport 7 is an XBox One title only and will not be released on the XBox 360.

Salve, sfortunatamente, Forza Motorsport 7 è solo un titolo XBox One e non verr rilasciato su Xbox 360.
  4. Carson W. Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
    What do you mean "mess of Forza Motorsport 7"? That game was great. Way better the Gran Turismo Sport without a doubt. I'm more of a fan of Forza Horizon myself. Turn 10 and Playground games are by far the best game company ever.
  5. Bozotheclown:( Win User

Nascar heat 4 keeps uninstalling while downloading.

Yes
    Xbox one s
    Nascar heat 4 and Forza motorsports 7 both disc
    Hard restart
    Delete local save
    Put power on energy-saver
    cancel the installation
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (7 - 9 February 2020)

For me It's halo 5, Forza Motorsport 7 and maybe some Project Cars 2 since I just installed it.
Thema:

1. Cannot install Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X no matter what I do! - Similar Threads - Cannot install Forza

2. Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot move Forza Horizon 5 install folder: I am unable to move the game Forza Horizon 5 to another drive with sufficient space. The other drive has enough space and is set as the default installation drive for the Xbox app and games have...
  3. Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 - Error code 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 - Error code 0x87e00196: Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 - Error code 0x87e00196 Uppon clicking on the install button, the game enters the intallation queu, but stops immedietly, with the error code: 0x87e00196 Platform:...
  4. Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all, I purchased Forza Horizon 5 on PC hours ago, and have yet to successfully install it. Through the Xbox app on windows 10, every time I attempt to install this, I am met with "error...
  5. (Error code: 0x80073cf9) Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 using Game Pass for PC (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Error code: 0x80073cf9) Cannot install Forza Horizon 5 using Game Pass for PC (Windows 10): Hi, I was downloading the game just fine at first. However, when I closed the Xbox App and reopened it at a later time (after rebooting) the download wouldn't continue. Moreover, it was vanished...
  6. Cannot install forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install forza horizon 5: I pre ordered the premium edition for the early access and I could never get the game to download. I tried every option, made sure I met all the requirements and cannot get anywhere. Once I get to...
  7. Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 - Cannot Download/Install from Microsoft store.: I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium with Early Access on November 2, 2021 and to this day (past the early access period) I still cannot download and install the program. Every step provided on...
  8. I cannot pre-install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot pre-install Forza Horizon 5: Need some help. I tried pre-installing Forza on my PC and I went afk for few hours to let it download and then when I came back the PC has been shut down and the game is gone. Now when I try to...
  9. Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family): Hey, I have just set my son up with a new laptop. I have purchased the following games on the MS Store: Halo MCC Halo Wars Definitive Forza 4 Ultimate Halo Spartan Assault Halo Spartan...
  10. I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log in to Xbox Game Pass after installing Forza Motorsports 7: Every time I try to play any Game Pass Game or log into Game Pass the grey log in box blinks three times and then disappears. I have tried every guide and helpful post I have found online trying...