Cannot install Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Cannot install Master Chief Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried about everything including resetting the Microsoft Store app, XBox app, Removing Gaming Service and reinstalling. I cannot get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JasonStickler, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Cannot install Master Chief Collection

Hello,

I have tried about everything including resetting the Microsoft Store app, XBox app, Removing Gaming Service and reinstalling. I cannot get the game to install - in the XBox app I get a 0x00000001 error. Event Viewer gives a bit more information:

Code:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} and APPID {37399C92-DC3F-4B55-AE5B-811EE82398AD} to the user OMGWTFAMD\jpsti SID (S-1-5-21-2812677014-814957210-3594528838-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.GamingApp_2107.1001.10.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe SID (S-1-15-2-1723189366-2159580849-2248400763-1481059666-1951766778-2756563051-3565589001). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.andThe description for Event ID 7023 from source Service Control Manager cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.The following information was included with the event: Gaming Services%%12007The locale specific resource for the desired message is not present
    :)

JasonStickler, Jul 31, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

HALO Reach - Doesn't see the game as installed

It's a part of the Master Chief Collection, as an add-on, so you'll need to install the Master Chief Collection and access it from there. It's not a stand-alone title.

Did you install via the Windows 10 Store or Steam or for Xbox?
  4. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Your opinions of Destiny?

I had a great time playing Destiny, cannot wait for the Master Chief Collection now!
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Halo

You have to have Halo The Master Chief Collection installed on your console as the game Halo Reach was an add on for that game collection.
  6. Munky Win User

Games

I'm only at 75 games, between installed and ready to install. Of course my favorite would be the Halo: Master Chief Collection.
Thema:

Cannot install Master Chief Collection

1. Cannot install Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Cannot install Master

2. Cannot install any games on Xbox Game Pass except EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install any games on Xbox Game Pass except EA games: I just recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass. I tried to download multiple games on Xbox Game list but only Fifa 21 works out for me I guess because of external EA app which help on the...
  3. Cannot install games on Windows Xbox application.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install games on Windows Xbox application.: When I attempt to install a game on my computer via the xbox application I get stuck at the 'install on selected drive' option. It does not let me install or select a drive to install on. Only...
  4. Cannot install purchased addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install purchased addons: When I try to install several add-ons I have purchased for the game Train Sim World 2 I get an error that says "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  5. Cannot update games installed on the xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot update games installed on the xbox game pass: I game I installed a couple of days ago (No Man's Sky) has undergone updates, but I am not receiving them on the game pass. The only method I have found that works are uninstalling and...
  6. Games previously installed in another computer (which I sold) cannot be installed in my new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games previously installed in another computer (which I sold) cannot be installed in my new pc: I am unable to install Psychonauts 2 and MCC (from game pass on pc) on my new pc. I believe it is related to the fact that those were installed in my old PC, which I sold yesterday. I beleive...
  7. Cannot Install MS Flight - Crashes after downloading installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install MS Flight - Crashes after downloading installer: I am trying to get MS Flight Simulator to work on the xbox gamepass on PC. I managed to install the installer and it updated the game to 10gb before stopping and freezing. I quite and could not...
  8. Cannot install KB5004476

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install KB5004476: I cannot install games unsing Game Pass, I am requested to install the KB5004476 , I cannot find the install, I have tried to do it manually, but I cannot install manually either. I have already...
  9. Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Wasteland 3 or Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox game pass for PC: Hi, I have been trying to install both games mentioned in the title. Windows 10 x64 home, 300+gb free on windows drive, 250GB free on other drive. Using Xbox games app for PC with subscription....
  10. Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.: get code: 0x80070005 error and no other info. from searching i've seen this has something to do with admin privileges or something. I've tried a few fixes seen such as turning off an auto sign in...