cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck

Discus and support cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have a 4GB Xbox 360. Today my son downloaded the Hulu app to watch Hulu Live TV. He said it downloaded and he watched some TV. He then turned off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scoutdog1425, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Scoutdog1425
    Scoutdog1425 Guest

cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck

We have a 4GB Xbox 360. Today my son downloaded the Hulu app to watch Hulu Live TV. He said it downloaded and he watched some TV. He then turned off the xbox. When he turned it back on it said he needed to download an update,
    but that there is not enough space to do it. It also won't find our normal profile account to allow him to login and free up some space on the console. It suggests attaching an external xbox storage device to allow the update to install. We do not have
    one of those.

Any ideas? At least of how to get on how to be able to login to clear some space? Thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

Scoutdog1425, Apr 9, 2018
  2. can't. download xbox update

c ant connect to xbox live everytime i try it says install update and doesnt download status code begins 3f4b ends 2ee2 connections are fine just wont install update to get on xbox live cleared cache made sure i have enough space tried reonstallin profile
    nothings working its just stuck

FlintySum554155, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Targa Ray
    Targa Ray Guest
    I Have Absolutely NO Intention on Keeping My Xbox One Connected to the Internet

so on re-connection to xbox live.. "Login" would be just as Fast as it is now to login to xbox live on ONE as it is now to login to Xbox 360..??

I have read of people having issues Connecting to Live and Loging Back In after disconnection from live..

------------------------------------------

Then updates.

1, Xbox one latest Console updates

About how often does the Xbox ONE Console get updates?

------------------------------------------------------

2, Title updates

Will I be prompted, like with Windows Update?

(Check for Updates but let me Choose weather to download and install)

Prompted to update Each GAME that has been given an up date, as I wish and when I want to..

But before I play it?

I may NOT want to update them all..

Nothing Auto is a desired Features or Service, "unless" I can choose to Auto update or Not. Can I choose if it's a good time to allocate ressources to update only the ONE game that I am goint to play?.. If I only want to update one and get to that game,
    or skip all updates and just check messages can I??

Targa Ray, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Scoutdog1425
    Scoutdog1425 Guest

I formatted a flash drive to be a storage unit on the xbox and then downloaded the update and downloaded our profile. Seems to work. Just not sure if I now need to leave the flash drive in permanently

Scoutdog1425, Apr 9, 2018
  5. Hi there,

We appreciate reaching out to us with this issue. We understand your frustration with this issue and have a few tips to try. If the console doesn't seem to be formatted, you can

format the hard drive
    to clear up some room. You would have to download the profile again afterward and download any apps you wanted to keep, but it would clear anything on the drive that existed before. Also, keep in mind that updates will take up a significant
    amount of space on the 4gb drives. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

We appreciate reaching out to us with this issue. We understand your frustration with this issue and have a few tips to try. If the console doesn't seem to be formatted, you can

format the hard drive
    to clear up some room. You would have to download the profile again afterward and download any apps you wanted to keep, but it would clear anything on the drive that existed before. Also, keep in mind that updates will take up a significant
    amount of space on the 4gb drives. Thank you.
  7. Scoutdog1425 Win User

I formatted a flash drive to be a storage unit on the xbox and then downloaded the update and downloaded our profile. Seems to work. Just not sure if I now need to leave the flash drive in permanently
  8. Metaphorically Win User

not enough storage

Game generally require space if you're installing them on the hard drive, game saves and updates. The 2.1GB could be the Xbox's way of telling you there won't be enough space for additional Xbox dashboard updates and title updates for the games. Try clearing
    some of the add-ons that you don't use anymore or any installed games.
  9. Demonfr33 Win User

Version Mismatch

Tried clearing case and the game loads again but as soon as you try to login your profile it want to run the update and if you cancel the update it won't let you login so you cannot save.
  10. SpacierBoot5 Win User

Box Update Error Code

Solution 1 Cannot install any updates.

Solution 2 lots of space on the 250GB Hard Drive

Solution 3 Cannot clear cache because I can't get into the system

Solution 4 Unplugged and replugged the drive several times

Solution 5 Tried copying the update to CD and USB it will start applying the update then fail with the code 351F-3CD6-B780-1100-C000-0032
Thema:

1. cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck - Similar Threads - cannot install update

2. Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360: I cannot get my son's Xbox 360 to connect to Xbox Live and will not do a system update. It does connect to the internet during a the test but will not go further to connect to Live. I have tried...
  3. Xbox 360 cannot install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot install update: Today my Xbox tried to install an update but everytime it tried it failed with error : 4467-1600-267F-C000-0185 . Already try deleting system cache and uninstalling all updates but to no sucess ,...
  4. Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves: I cannot update the game in the windows 10 store on my PC Tried restarting, etc. Any fixes? Error Code: 0x80070005 2a43920a-71b2-4871-94f1-6fc5eb47e757
  5. cannot install Killer Instinct on Windows 10 update 1511 build (14295)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot install Killer Instinct on Windows 10 update 1511 build (14295): i keep on getting try again error when trying to install the game from the store 033806a6-62b3-4f34-a299-9ef7912a254c
  6. Xbox 360 cannot install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot install update: Today my Xbox tried to install an update but everytime it tried it failed with error : 4467-1600-267F-C000-0185 . Already try deleting system cache and uninstalling all updates but to no sucess ,...
  7. Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...: When browsing games installed on the Xbox 1 console you used to be able to see which were installed on the internal HD and which were installed on an external HD (being able to transfer between...
  8. Cannot connect to xbox live and constant clocking to install update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live and constant clocking to install update: Hello, My son has been playing xbox live for weeks, no problems. He got Madden 16 for Christmas tried to play it and Fifa 15 and cannot connect to xbox live. It says it needs an update and just...
  9. Cannot install X360 update, error 43C5-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install X360 update, error 43C5-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070: I have an X360 Slim, wired connection. A week or so ago, my console wouldn't play a game disc (JC2) that I had played just the night before. It claimed I needed an update that it couldn't find...
  10. I cannot install the new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot install the new update: it gives me a code 000E i looked it up and it says i need to repair my console?? this is a slim model and has not had one problem with it And all of the sudden theres an update and i cant...