Cannot install purchased DLC content.

Discus and support Cannot install purchased DLC content. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. On a game theHunter Call of the Wild, I bought the DLC saseka safari lodge but the content won't install. The purchase has come through on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkH8, Feb 23, 2021.

1. MarkH8
    MarkH8 Guest

Hi.

On a game theHunter Call of the Wild, I bought the DLC saseka safari lodge but the content won't install.

The purchase has come through on my purchase history and I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting the game, restarting the console, a soft reset, restarting router, signing out and back into my account...everything.

What happens is I "install" the content and it downloads in my queue and shows as installed in the game files, but, I cannot access the content in game. Accessing the content itself within game files shows the content as "app not installed". Even though I keep "installing" it. And yes I've tried "uninstalling" and "reinstalling" the content.

Solutions much appreciated,

Thanks.

:)

MarkH8, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Black Ops 2 DLC not showing as purchased on Xbox One

If the content was purchased on another account, that account will need to be signed in to install and play the DLC or you will need to purchase the DLC on your main account. We cannot transfer ownership of licenses from one account to the other.

Hope this helps!
  3. onyxishere Win User

I can't buy Or use DLC my friend installed on my xbox

You can't use the DLC that was installed because it was purchased by your friend. You'll need to purchase it yourself. Delete the DLC and you should then see the option to purchase it. If you cannot do it from the console you can purchase it from the
    website to install to the console.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Rise of Iron

Sorry to hear it. If you have not previously purchased the base game and all DLC on your account then you will need to buy the collection.

If you have purchased all previous content on your account and still cannot access the new content then try highlighting the game from your dashboard and pressing the start button on the controller. Select Manage Game and then delete the DLC only and reinstall
    it. After it's all installed and you still want to purchase the DLC then start up the game and go to the mission select screen. From there you can select the Rise of Iron icon and should be able to purchase the content after the trailer.

If my presumption above is incorrect and you have already purchased the content then please give a little more information about what happens when you try to download it.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA V on line play

"Compatibility Pack Missing" can mean two things:

1) You have not installed the latest patch

2) You are missing or haven't installed one of the actual compatibility patches.

SOLUTION:

a) "You are missing blah blah blah" Method

-when you are prompted with this screen, press A

-when it takes you to the in-game marketplace, look for DLC (not shark cards)

-scroll through ALL the DLC content and look for ones that say PURCHASED (if they say INSTALLED, ignore them)

-re-download/install ALL the DLC marked PURCHASED

b) In-Game Method w/o Prompt

-go to the Xbox Games Store in the PAUSE MENU

-scroll over to DLC (not shark cards)

-scroll through all the DLC and look for the word PURCHASED (if it says INSTALLED, ignore it)

-re-download ALL the DLC content that says INSTALLED

c) XBL Marketplace Method

-Access the XBL Marketplace

-Find and Locate GTA: V

-Scroll to the section where you purchase DLC

-Look for ALREADY PURCHASED under each DLC (if it says ALREADY PURCHASED, ignore it)

-Download/Install ALL the DLC that does not say ALREADY PURCHASED/FREE

HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR DLC DLED:

-Go to Storage

-Go to your HDD/USB/Save Device

-Go to GTA: V

-Look through the contents of your DEVICE to see if you have successfully installed ALL the DLC that you Downloaded.

-If not all the DLC content necessary to play GTA: O is there, refer to methods: a), b), or c) for more help.

Hope this helps you access GTA: O :)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Some back compat games & dlc cannot be purchased on the Xbox One, but if you purchase from xbox marketplace on xbox.com or xbox 360, then the dlc will show in ready to install of the manage game section. Just select it and start the install.
Thema:

1. Cannot install purchased DLC content. - Similar Threads - Cannot install purchased

2. Cannot install gamepass for PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gamepass for PC games: Hi All, I am getting error 0x00000001 when trying in install games. I had a subscription then cancelled it, but when I have renewed it, it wont let me download any games. I have tried deleting...
  3. Xbox app cannot find the games installed on another drive in my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app cannot find the games installed on another drive in my PC: I have downloaded a few games on my :D drive but removed it to perform a clean installation of windows, when I boot back and get my apps back Xbox cannot seem to find the games I had installed....
  4. Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Minecraft purchased for Xbox which is also available for Win 10 PC: I have purchased Minecraft on Xbox. I would like to install it on my Win 10 PC too. When I go to The Minecraft page and click "Install on my devices". It does not list my Win 10 PC as a device to...
  5. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  6. Hitman 2: cannot access any of the content--says it needs to be purchased and installed--even ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2: cannot access any of the content--says it needs to be purchased and installed--even ...: I have purchased Hitman 2 Silver. I downloaded it *and all the maps/content packs*. I played through the prologue, but now it says I don't have access to the story missions, like Finish Line. It...
  7. Purchased game cannot be found in 'ready to install'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game cannot be found in 'ready to install': I bought GTA San Andreas and installed it. It gave me the "Do you own this game or app" message multiple times before I restarted the console. It still didn't work so I uninstalled the game to...
  8. Purchased far cry 4, cannot install it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased far cry 4, cannot install it.: So i purchased this game " far cry 4" from the xbox store and all i got is manage. No install button is shown, only manage so as i hit manage all i get is a empty grey screen with my user name...
  9. Purchased Monopoly Plus from XBL Store, Cannot Install, HELP PLEASE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Monopoly Plus from XBL Store, Cannot Install, HELP PLEASE!: I purchased the Monopoly Plus game from the store and received the conformation e-mail and the charge has ben removed from my bank account. The game does not show up in the "ready to install...
  10. DLC - Content Installed but not usable, cannot find in purchase history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC - Content Installed but not usable, cannot find in purchase history.: I've got some Fable 3 DLC which I've just tried to use. I purchased this content a few years ago, but cannot find it in my purchase history. I am currently staring at the content on my hard...