Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

Discus and support Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I own a copy of Sea of Thieves on my Microsoft Account. When I go to the Sea of Thieves page on the Microsoft Store Windows App to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GunnarKnutsen, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

Hi all,

I own a copy of Sea of Thieves on my Microsoft Account.

When I go to the Sea of Thieves page on the Microsoft Store Windows App to install the game, it tells me that I need to purchase a copy or login to an account.

When I attempt to login to my Microsoft account on the Windows Store Windows App I am met with a screen that says "Let's get you started" and a button to click that says "Continue". Once I press that button the window disappears and nothing else happens.
    This makes me unable to login to any account on the Microsoft Store Windows App, and therefore I cannot download or play this game that I have paid for.

I have tried resetting the Store App in windows but that has not worked. I have tried to login to both my Microsoft account on Windows as well as a local account with admin privileges, neither of these work.

Also, my Windows Updates are 100% up to date.

Any help would be appreciated, because I am currently unable to use a product that I have paid for because of this.

:)

GunnarKnutsen, Mar 29, 2020
  2. LeonardoSouza16 Win User

Xbox Beta Pc não funciona![Xbox Beta Pc does not work!]

I am not trying to install Sea of ​​Thieves, I am trying to install xbox pc beta launcher, but I did not leave this screen
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Sea of thievrs is play anywhere. If you follow the link on your pc it should say install.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/sea-of-thieves-anniversary-edition/9pcd5s0dmf5z?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

If the link doesn't work open the store on your pc,search for the game and it should say install.
  4. FadingToJosh Win User

Installaton of a game

When you register a code it will register to your account. You should be able to go to the Microsoft Store on your PC and search Sea of Thieves and it will have an option for Install.
  5. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  6. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
Thema:

Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

1. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC - Similar Threads - Cannot install Sea

2. Cannot install TABS on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install TABS on my PC: Hi i bought Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) specifically for the PC. The order is paid for. However, when i click to install to my devices, only the xbox is showing. I can find no way of...
  3. Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.: get code: 0x80070005 error and no other info. from searching i've seen this has something to do with admin privileges or something. I've tried a few fixes seen such as turning off an auto sign in...
  4. Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed: Yesterday, both games where functioning today they are not. There cannot be found as installed apps. However, the MS store is trying to install them but nothing happens. It does not event show and...
  5. Cannot install game to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install game to Xbox one: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection last weekend at Target. I got home, entered the redmeption code and expected the game to download. Nothing happened. I search my games and it is not there,...
  6. Cannot install games by Xbox Game Studios on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games by Xbox Game Studios on Windows 10: I have a similar problem to a lot of people, i.e., I cannot install some of the games available through the xbox gaming pass for pc. However, for me the issue is limited to games by Xbox Game...
  7. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...
  8. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  9. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC after uninstalling: My PC did a windows update and after that my Sea of Thieves will not launch. It gets to the grey screen and then crashes. I followed all steps that Rare had posted for troubleshooting and that did...
  10. Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves: I cannot update the game in the windows 10 store on my PC Tried restarting, etc. Any fixes? Error Code: 0x80070005 2a43920a-71b2-4871-94f1-6fc5eb47e757