cannot install 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo' on xbox one

Discus and support cannot install 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo' on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to see how the game looks first, before I pay money for it. I can't find the demo in store on xbox console, only on the web.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aj4x, Jul 22, 2021.

1. aj4x
    aj4x Guest

Hi,

I want to see how the game looks first, before I pay money for it.

I can't find the demo in store on xbox console, only on the web.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...rchaseid=00000000-0000-400d-80df-00014c4187e1

I click the button on the page to download it and install it on my xbox.

Nothing happens. It never installs.

How can I get that demo version to my xbox one, please?

Thanks.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Demos for 360 games are not backwards compatible with the One so there is no way to install it on the One.
  3. bowski477 Win User

we need star game

Star Wars the Force Unleashed I and II were excellent. There is also a Star Wars Kinect game and the Lego Star Wars games.
  4. CEPTORTRACE Win User

Games you quit and never going to back. Spoilers

GTA 5 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Forced Unleashed DLC

Any other Star Wars game > Force Unleashed.
  6. Ignacio Sarraff Win User

What sequels would you like to see rebooted on Xbox One?

The gears of war franchise and mostly, Star Wars the force Unleashed 1 & 2
Thema:

1. cannot install 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo' on xbox one - Similar Threads - cannot install 'Star

2. Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...: I installed a bunch of games onto a certain harddrive that I use only for games. Upon reinstalling a clean version of Windows for a pc hardware upgrade, now that drive has a bunch of Windows...
  3. Cannot install Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Master Chief Collection: Hello, I have tried about everything including resetting the Microsoft Store app, XBox app, Removing Gaming Service and reinstalling. I cannot get the game to install - in the XBox app I get a...
  4. Unable to Install - Drive missing and cannot change

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install - Drive missing and cannot change: Hi All, I have run into an issue with Xbox on my PC. I cannot install new games as the Location is missing, and is not selectable in Settings. The drive I have the games installed on is my...
  5. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  6. I cannot install any apps on pc on the windows store

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install any apps on pc on the windows store: Whenever i try to install a game ore any software on the windows store i get this error code 0x80072F8F and i can't fix it d5dd7821-4ee7-4ad2-82c6-5ba922e04c1f
  7. Cannot install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games: When installing games on the XBOX app on PC, the bar fills to 100% then returns the error code "0x87e00017". How do I solve this? 6535ab39-0a24-4cb3-b212-4cef1b0d6767
  8. Cannot install Game Pass game (error 0x87e00013)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Game Pass game (error 0x87e00013): Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription and use the Xbox app on PC. Quite recently I saw that there was an update Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (which I had installed and was playing) so I...
  9. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: so i have game pass, decided to download doom eternal. the game had around 75gb to download , i downloaded around 14gb , paused it and closed the app and went onto another work for the next day....
  10. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...