Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store

Discus and support Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I joined the Minecraft Beta through the Xbox Insider Program, and I have the Better Together Version (1.11.4 "Village and Pillage") installed. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Chris Mullen
    Chris Mullen Guest

I joined the Minecraft Beta through the Xbox Insider Program, and I have the
    Better Together Version (1.11.4 "Village and Pillage") installed. However, the Beta Version of this has not installed yet. (I joined yesterday, I have had no previous versions of the Beta in the past) I'm hoping to be able to clear
    things up a bit. The joining/enrollment into the Beta program is not pending, it just hadn't automatically overridden/replace 1.11.4 with the most recent Beta version. It does re-direct me to the store on Minecraft, but nothing happens. If any related extra
    details are needed, I will comply.

Things I have already attempted:

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft (Better Together) while enrolled in the program.

Leave and Re-Join the program

Wait for an amount of time (Its been maybe 6 hours or so if that info is necessary)

Hopefully this may be cleared up, I'm hoping to get access to the new Add-on features!

With good hope, it may be resolved sometime.

Any related aid is surely to help.

[I had a previous question today, but I believe I may have had left out important details and was vague about this situation]

:)

Chris Mullen, Jul 11, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

3. Chris Mullen Win User

Is there anything specific I should do after the manual power cycle?
  4. Chris Mullen Win User

That didn't seem to work.

I've read somewhere that depending on what day of the week you sign up for the beta, it can take from hours to days to process.

Would you recommend waiting?
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

are you trying to join the Minecraft beta via the Xbox One console or PC?

Since both have a beta and both are separate from each other.

If it's on the Xbox One console, be sure to try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Let us know the results
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You can also remove your profile and then re-add it.

Once you do a hard reset/power cycle the beta update should be in the download queue or in the update section.
Thema:

1. Cannot Install Xbox Better Together Beta Through Insider Hub or Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Cannot Install Better

2. Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S: Good day, I'm trying to install Xbox Insider Hub on my Xbox One console in order to stream games to my Android devices, but then I realize I cannot install any App, Insider Hub included....
  3. W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.

in XboX Insiders
    W10 Store - UWP Games cannot be updated if installed on non-system drive.: Have had this issue for as long as I can remember, it is super frustrating. I keep my OS and all my applications on an SSD (C:), and all of my games on a large Raid0 array (D:). Whenever I...
  4. I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it: Hi guys. I have an old XBox 360 edition of Minecraft and I really want to import my old world to Bedrock on XBox One. I read that it can be done by using the XBox One Edition as a stepping stone,...
  5. Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Roblox because I Own It?: I just got an xbox One S, signed up for Game Pass and it says i cannot install Roblox because i already own it. I have it installed on my ipad and currently play it there. How do i get past this?...
  6. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  7. Impossible d'installer un jeu dans microsoft store sur PC [Mod Translation - Cannot install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible d'installer un jeu dans microsoft store sur PC [Mod Translation - Cannot install...: Bonjour, Je viens de m'acheter un jeu mais il m'est impossible de l'installer sur mon PC. En effet la case "installer" n'est pas actionnable depuis mon application Microsoft Store. Pouvez-vous...
  8. Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with PC XBOX Game Pass BETA app, cannot install games after PC reset: Hello, Had the game pass working, Main app was on C drive, Games were set to install on D Drive. Due to seperate issues i had to do a PC reset. This has reset the C drive, but not touched the D...
  9. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  10. I cannot install Age of Empires 2 DE - Code: 0x87E0000D

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Age of Empires 2 DE - Code: 0x87E0000D: I just signed Game Pass and its impossible to install Age of Empires 2 DE in my computer. Everytime I try to download it doesnt even start, just error Code: 0x87E0000D shows up. Any other game is...