Cannot join a game in Halo Infinite flight

Discus and support Cannot join a game in Halo Infinite flight in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lately, when trying to find a match within the Halo Infinite flight I get a "lost connection to game server" error. This is during active flights and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gundam_8, Oct 3, 2021.

1. /u/Gundam_8
    /u/Gundam_8 Guest

Lately, when trying to find a match within the Halo Infinite flight I get a "lost connection to game server" error. This is during active flights and occurs in each playlist after loading approx 10-15 percent of the map. Restarting console and restarting the game made no difference as well as clearing cache. I uninstalled it and now it's reinstalling, but it will take some time and now I lose any chance of trying out BTB...

submitted by /u/Gundam_8
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gundam_8, Oct 3, 2021
  2. Fast Chet Win User

2020... what game are you most excited about?

Halo Infinite and Flight Sim.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

What is YOUR most anticipated game coming to the next generation of consoles?

Halo Infinite, the new Flight Sim, Cyberpunk 2077 for me.
  4. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

I cannot wait for halo infinite !!
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

Hard one, I have 4 in my mind right now, Halo Infinite, MS Flight Simulator, Ori and Minecraft Dungeons. Halo is my favorite one but all of them I really want to play right now.
  6. KampusKing Win User

E3 excitement!

Project Scarlett OBVIOUSLY! Aside that. Bleeding edge, Flight simulator(THAT BLEW ME AWAY!), Blair witch, BATTLETOADS!!!!!!, Gears5(ofcourse) and finally Halo Infinite. The trailer for that made me cry is all i'll say about that one! Happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Cannot join a game in Halo Infinite flight - Similar Threads - Cannot join game

2. Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft: My daughter cannot join a friend to play Minecraft on XBox 360 Live. I have opened the NAT through the router and set all the privacy settings to Adult and also accepted the multiplayer settings....
  3. Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 cannot join game server since update.: Hi Guys, have been playing FH4 happily for 10 months now without issues and now for some reason I can't connect to to live games after last update. Things tried. Reset Console. Reset modem and...
  4. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...
  5. Cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow: I cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow, when I click Submit, it spins and then all settings in the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" tab goes back to original prior...
  6. I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot join Xbox Game Pass [PC] from Serbia, but i was wondering if could with Paypal.: Don't know if it fits here exactly [guess its still xbox] but i wanted to get Forza Horizon 4, since i can't exactly get it [even on the ongoing sale] i looked at the pass and it had quite a few...
  7. Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/: (I am doing all of this for my little brothers account) Whenever i go to microsoft, the option to join the $1 off membership is blurred out, ive tried logging in and out, and it still wont work....
  8. invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft: in xbox one minecraft, i try to join a friends game, however, it is greyed out. Also, try to join a game once in minecraft and minecraft doesnt list any friends....
  9. Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  10. I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games": Hello, I've gone through and ensured that "Join multiplayer games" has been enabled on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, but I've never been able to get Realms to work. Would really...