Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

Discus and support Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InVaL-iDKore, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

/u/InVaL-iDKore, Oct 10, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  3. gds1972 Win User

Why can't I join?

Just be patient they may allow additional people to join the Alpha Skip ahead when spaces become available.
  4. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead?

1. Cannot join Alpha Skip Ahead? - Similar Threads - Cannot join Alpha

2. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  3. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  4. Cannot join my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join my realm: I bought a minecraft realm for my friends and I to play on. It tells me I cannot play because of how my account is set up even though i was playing two hours ago. It tells me to go to...
  5. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  6. I can connect to all my friends world but my friends cannot join me on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can connect to all my friends world but my friends cannot join me on minecraft: It always says "unable to connect to world" for them. I have made sure that my LAN and other multiplayer things are turned on and ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. is there anything i...
  7. Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world: Since the last update, my friend and i cannot join each others minecraft world. We can however join my other friends world and play together but he cant join through me and cant play on any world...
  8. Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my...: So this connection error seems to be different than any other that I've seen reported online. Usually they have something to do with internet problems or NAT type, so I'll get all that out of the...
  9. Non lan friends cannot join any of my minecraft worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non lan friends cannot join any of my minecraft worlds: Hello, I have minecraft on xbox one and my friends can no longer join my worlds including new ones. My nat is open and I can join all my friends games and chat without a problem. All lan...
  10. invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft: in xbox one minecraft, i try to join a friends game, however, it is greyed out. Also, try to join a game once in minecraft and minecraft doesnt list any friends....