Cannot join games over WIRED connection only.

Discus and support Cannot join games over WIRED connection only. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game: Halo MCC Router: Motorola SBG6580 NAT: wired and wireless OPEN, behind cone NAT Problem: unable to join in-game parties over wired connection.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saiyan Slayr915, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Cannot join games over WIRED connection only.

Game: Halo MCC

Router: Motorola SBG6580

NAT: wired and wireless OPEN, behind cone NAT

Problem: unable to join in-game parties over wired connection. But wireless works ok. I am able to join xbox live parties either way.

What can I do to allow full functionality over WIRED connection?

:)

Saiyan Slayr915, Apr 5, 2015
  2. Cannot Join or Create party or Invite and Join Friends

Error Code 0x800C0008. When trying to start a party. Option to invite or join friends to party is disabled (greyed out). Joining onto a party or game invite does nothing. Friends appear able to join me in game (at least onto a pubg squad) but i cannot join
    them.

Have tried 2 seperate wireless connections and 1x Wired connection. Have hard reset twice, including unplugging for 1min+ . Nat type was open on 1 wireless and 1 wired connection and moderate on 1 wireless. All other network testing options via the xbox
    say everything is fine and working.

Anyone have any idea?

Aussie Phenom, Apr 5, 2015
  3. ItsCODKing99
    ItsCODKing99 Guest
    Wireless network problem

we are wired connection but we cannot setup a wireless connection because they're wired is not where we don't have any Internet whenever we try all it does is say we don't have an internet connection and it won't connect to that we will go to it it leave
    the router for 30 seconds and plug it back in and wait 30 seconds and again over and over again but it does work so we need some help

ItsCODKing99, Apr 5, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there Saiyan Slayr915!

Sorry to hear about the wired connection issues! Does this issue only occur in Halo: MCC? My first two suggestions are to try a different Ethernet cable with the Xbox One console and to check our Motorola
    SBG6580 Known Issues post to disable IP flood detection.

Post back and let us know how that goes! Cannot join games over WIRED connection only. :)

Mister Beep, Apr 6, 2015
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there Saiyan Slayr915!

Sorry to hear about the wired connection issues! Does this issue only occur in Halo: MCC? My first two suggestions are to try a different Ethernet cable with the Xbox One console and to check our Motorola
    SBG6580 Known Issues post to disable IP flood detection.

Post back and let us know how that goes! :)
  6. WilliamReeves15 Win User

PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

i just found out that im only able to join survival worlds, but icant join creative worlds or realms it says unable to connect. very wired
  7. TCrookz Win User

Cant receive messages or invites of any kind

Same problem, I cannot receive invites and messages. They only appear when i reset my connection or sign out and back in. The only way I can join a game is by joining session. Help me ,its driving me mad!
  8. RekenCrew Win User

WHY WONT MY XBOX LIVE CONNECT!!!!

I still cannot connect. I have a wired connection and its been down for over 24 hours in Columbus Ohio, and I have road runner. My roommate has a wireless connection, and he's connected to the internet just fine. What's up?
  9. BusGod Win User

CoD install failed at 47%

You cannot check your disc space- The system will tell you when its low. I have every game thus far released except Loco cycle with no problem. Disk management is a feature that will hopefully be coming in the March Update of the Dashboard.

Are you wired or wireless? large games seem to have issue over wireless for download- try a wired connection.
Thema:

1. Cannot join games over WIRED connection only. - Similar Threads - Cannot join games

2. Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/: (I am doing all of this for my little brothers account) Whenever i go to microsoft, the option to join the $1 off membership is blurred out, ive tried logging in and out, and it still wont work....
  3. invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    invite to game is greyed out...cannot join a friends game...minecraft: in xbox one minecraft, i try to join a friends game, however, it is greyed out. Also, try to join a game once in minecraft and minecraft doesnt list any friends....
  4. Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  5. I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games": Hello, I've gone through and ensured that "Join multiplayer games" has been enabled on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, but I've never been able to get Realms to work. Would really...
  6. Ww2 headquarters is empty again. Cannot join a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ww2 headquarters is empty again. Cannot join a game: is ww2 broken again.. Headquarters is empty again.. Cannot join a game 791b9e81-a8ec-49e0-abba-0f08e1624bdf
  7. You cannot join this game because this game because it has been limited to players who are ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot join this game because this game because it has been limited to players who are ...: Things we did. Restart console, unfriend, uninstall game, test connection No joy 2de711ec-b263-4497-941d-759d5a5ff837
  8. Cannot join specific friend's party or games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join specific friend's party or games: My friend, who is on 360, and I cannot join each other's parties or games. We can send messages to each other fine, and join other's parties and games, but not each other's. Both our NAT types are...
  9. Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft (Xbox One): Friend Cannot Join My Game: Hey there! I've been playing Minecraft quite a bit within the last few weeks and have had no trouble when it comes to inviting my friends over to one of my games so we could play together; but,...
  10. cannot join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot join games: I am on live but cannot join any games keeps saying good games but can't join help please 4c2975eb-20c9-43b2-ada9-138b9f1a671d