Cannot join Minecraft realms

Discus and support Cannot join Minecraft realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried multiple times to join my friend’s realm and it says that certain microsoft settings are restricting me. I already have all my online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cole_082, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Cole_082
    Cole_082 Guest

I’ve tried multiple times to join my friend’s realm and it says that certain microsoft settings are restricting me. I already have all my online settings to unrestricted and my age is over 18 so I don’t understand what other settings could be restricting my profile.

:)

Cole_082, Mar 31, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

3. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  4. Shandykidinkent Win User

I can't join my friends Minecraft world

Here is a link that explains more on your inquiry of why you cannot join a realm suddenly, click

here
    for more information. If this doesn’t help please let us know.

- Shandy
  5. PaganSmurf Win User

Child's gamertag missing from parents Privacy & online safety settings

We are having the same issues where the child account cannot join realms on an iOS device but if we log that account into a PC it IS able to join the realm

On iOS its giving the account cannot join multiplayer games message
  6. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
Thema:

1. Cannot join Minecraft realms - Similar Threads - Cannot join Minecraft

2. Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join game with a friend on Minecraft: My daughter cannot join a friend to play Minecraft on XBox 360 Live. I have opened the NAT through the router and set all the privacy settings to Adult and also accepted the multiplayer settings....
  3. I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5: Typically, there would be something that says I can join realms. I do not see a single word about realms in everything I looked. There is not prompt and it just says "Join cross platform friends"...
  4. Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join or create multiplayer on minecraft due to child account: I’ve been dealing with this for the past three days and have no solution. I’ve been trying to join minecraft servers, and host them on my xbox one but it says i cant due to my child account...
  5. Cannot join friend’s world in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join friend’s world in Minecraft: Normally, The way that I play with my friend on minecraft in his world is to look on the friends tab and when he starts playing, it says that he is online, an I can then tap on the message and...
  6. Cannot join realms on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join realms on minecraft.: when I open minecraft everything seems to work fine but then when I try to join a realm it gives me the you can not join this game please check your connection to the internet then try again....
  7. Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shared Minecraft World - Second player cannot join any more: Hi, I have a survival minecraft world on Bedrock Beta Edition on Xbox One. My son and I share this world and regularly play together on it. However, since the xbox system update on the 4th...
  8. Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Cannot Join friends world: My kids were able to join each others worlds before the last update, but now they kerp getting error messages either unable to join or timed out. we are using PE on Amazon fire 8. Both have...
  9. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...
  10. Cannot join servers in Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join servers in Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: I can't join servers in my Minecraft using my Nintendo Switch. Error is: You cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft account and a Nintendo Switch account. Sign in with both...