Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

Discus and support Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrettyWeevil395, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work.

:)

PrettyWeevil395, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

My Game Pass titles coming this week.

Outer Wilds launches into Game Pass next week.

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/outer-wild-launches-on-xbox-one-game-pass-and-epic/1100-6466993/

This is the game that was given out as part of the MixPot for watching last year's e3.

https://twitter.com/xboxqwik/status/1007073683196669952?lang=en
  4. {Parity} Win User

Call of the Wild.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that doesn't help try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Ryse: "Only Upgrades from now on, promises FULL HD"

wild if you aint worried then why comment?? the xboxone will have more BIG games at launch then sony tell me wild if the ps4 is ready then why at eurogamer did they only have ONE game running on a ps4 and that was knack ppfffttt pmsfl knack not some AAA
    rated game but KNACK while xboxone had 8 games runnign on xboxone with no crashes or problems
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

CoD series finally getting tiresome?

I feel the same way, Wild. COD is now an every other year purchase for me. Now I see many people call the series more of the same ole stuff. Isn't that the same thing with many of our games though? Halo and Battlefield included? I mean people will call cod
    boring yet play more of the same old battlefield conquest game type that I was playing a generation ago.
Thema:

1. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased - Similar Threads - Cannot launch call

2. Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox: My hard drive crashed, when I had it replaced I can not launch Microsoft solitaire collection on Xbox. The statement get that a valid login does not exist, perhaps ir is has been terminated. I...
  3. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...
  4. Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]: Bonjours, je n'arrive plus lancer Anthem sur ma XBOX ONE X il me dise que le jeux était rembourser ou que la precomande était annulé ce qui est impossible vu que j'ai acheter le jeux quelque jours...
  5. Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!: Hi, I have an xbox one and recently I have not been able to launch fortnite. it just bounces me back to home from the loading screen. does anyone know how to fix it?...
  6. impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...: Bonjour, cela fait 3 jours que windows a fait la MAJ Fortune Island, depuis impossible de lancer le jeu. Le jeu ce lance et s’arrête au bout de 2 sec. J'ai tout essayer, les mises jour, réparer...
  7. Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...: Bonjour, 5J maintenant que j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 3 sur Microsoft Store, une fois installé, je le lance impossible, il se lancer avec l'image et 10seconde après il se ferme .....
  8. Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox: Belkin (Routers): I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox My case review keeps taking me back to my enforcement history and I can’t seem to figure out why I’m trying to file a case review for my...
  9. Cannot launch a enforcement case review despite being given a 28 hour ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a enforcement case review despite being given a 28 hour ban: So i recieved a 28 hour 'communications' ban on July 8th 2017, from 20:25 until 00:25 on July 10th 2017 (28 hours). Xbox's own enforcement site says bans over 24 hours are eligable for a case...
  10. xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt"

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one: "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt": Hi, I keep getting this message come up when I turn on the Xbox one "sorry, we cannot launch this. The item you are trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling it then reinstalling...