Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox

Discus and support Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My hard drive crashed, when I had it replaced I can not launch Microsoft solitaire collection on Xbox. The statement get that a valid login does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristineHoltzmuller, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox

My hard drive crashed, when I had it replaced I can not launch Microsoft solitaire collection on Xbox. The statement get that a valid login does not exist, perhaps ir is has been terminated. I have a valid Microsoft account and can login to Xbox but
    not launch the software. Help!

:)

ChristineHoltzmuller, Aug 18, 2019
  2. ChristineHoltzmuller Win User

Hey there

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Microsoft Solitaire to launch. I understand how this could definitely be distressing. If you are using the PC, then I would try following the steps outlined in our Microsoft
    Casual Games FAQ
    as well as
    Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
    Do I now have to buy Xbox live? It was free before. That is the only thing that I think of that would have caused by login to be terminated. Nothing else works.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Christine,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue signing into the game. Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Also, what device are you on a PC, Xbox console.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MAHRCELINE Win User

Restaura tu consola a fabrica.

:3

[Translation-Restore your console to factory.

:3]
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

microsoft solitiar collecion [Translation - Microsoft Solitaire Collection]

Hi teuniserkel.van,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our

Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ
    page. You can also try our solutions available on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ page as well.

Give them a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
Thema:

1. Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox - Similar Threads - Cannot launch microsoft

2. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working: Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019. Second thing - saved...
  3. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App): I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin...
  4. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484
  5. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...
  6. Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]: Bonjours, je n'arrive plus lancer Anthem sur ma XBOX ONE X il me dise que le jeux était rembourser ou que la precomande était annulé ce qui est impossible vu que j'ai acheter le jeux quelque jours...
  7. Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!: Hi, I have an xbox one and recently I have not been able to launch fortnite. it just bounces me back to home from the loading screen. does anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...: Bonjour, cela fait 3 jours que windows a fait la MAJ Fortune Island, depuis impossible de lancer le jeu. Le jeu ce lance et s’arrête au bout de 2 sec. J'ai tout essayer, les mises jour, réparer...
  9. Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...: Bonjour, 5J maintenant que j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 3 sur Microsoft Store, une fois installé, je le lance impossible, il se lancer avec l'image et 10seconde après il se ferme .....
  10. Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox: Belkin (Routers): I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox My case review keeps taking me back to my enforcement history and I can’t seem to figure out why I’m trying to file a case review for my...