Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

Discus and support Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ratfoot, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest

I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app.

Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) [​IMG]

Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin account but don't want to go thru the hassle of transferring everything and re downloading programs to a new account.

:)

Ratfoot, Oct 8, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Ratfoot,

sorry to hear. Maybe it is only a problem with the user's access Rights and you can fix it by changing the account into an admin account?
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Hi Ratfoot, I appreciate you're frustrated but do remember we're all volunteers here when trying to help you.

As the app is in beta, there will be many issues with that are getting worked on. I had an issue as well that frustrated me for ages before coming across a fix for it. I would suggest that despite it being a bit of a long workaround, I'd move the content
    like you said you could in your original post. Not ideal but it will let you continue gaming for the time being until the issue itself potentially gets resolved.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

So try to repair all the XBOX APP. For this purpose read
    "fix problems with apps"

hope this helps and thanks for keeping us informed
  5. Ratfoot Win User

That doesn't help, can I get someone who actually knows what they're talking about?
  6. unclecid Win User

Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

i have a similar issue.

EVERY game i install on the game pass pc beta that is NOT exclusively single-player will not launch.

all i get is a message saying that this app cannot open.

kinda frustrating.

i know it is a beta but this is since day 1.
Thema:

1. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) - Similar Threads - Cannot Launch Beta

2. Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox: My hard drive crashed, when I had it replaced I can not launch Microsoft solitaire collection on Xbox. The statement get that a valid login does not exist, perhaps ir is has been terminated. I...
  3. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484
  4. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...
  5. Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lancer ANTHEM [Cannot launch ANTHEM]: Bonjours, je n'arrive plus lancer Anthem sur ma XBOX ONE X il me dise que le jeux était rembourser ou que la precomande était annulé ce qui est impossible vu que j'ai acheter le jeux quelque jours...
  6. Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one- CANNOT LAUNCH FORTNITE!: Hi, I have an xbox one and recently I have not been able to launch fortnite. it just bounces me back to home from the loading screen. does anyone know how to fix it?...
  7. impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...: Bonjour, cela fait 3 jours que windows a fait la MAJ Fortune Island, depuis impossible de lancer le jeu. Le jeu ce lance et s’arrête au bout de 2 sec. J'ai tout essayer, les mises jour, réparer...
  8. Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...: Bonjour, 5J maintenant que j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 3 sur Microsoft Store, une fois installé, je le lance impossible, il se lancer avec l'image et 10seconde après il se ferme .....
  9. Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox: Belkin (Routers): I cannot launch a case review for my Xbox My case review keeps taking me back to my enforcement history and I can’t seem to figure out why I’m trying to file a case review for my...
  10. Cannot launch a enforcement case review despite being given a 28 hour ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a enforcement case review despite being given a 28 hour ban: So i recieved a 28 hour 'communications' ban on July 8th 2017, from 20:25 until 00:25 on July 10th 2017 (28 hours). Xbox's own enforcement site says bans over 24 hours are eligable for a case...