Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App)

Discus and support Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app. [img] Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ratfoot, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest

I get this error whenever trying to launch the Xbox Beta app.

Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) [​IMG]

Contacted support and was told it has something to do with my user account. I am able to get it to launch on my Admin account but don't want to go thru the hassle of transferring everything and re downloading programs to a new account.

:)

Ratfoot, Oct 8, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Ratfoot,

sorry to hear. Maybe it is only a problem with the user's access Rights and you can fix it by changing the account into an admin account?
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Hi Ratfoot, I appreciate you're frustrated but do remember we're all volunteers here when trying to help you.

As the app is in beta, there will be many issues with that are getting worked on. I had an issue as well that frustrated me for ages before coming across a fix for it. I would suggest that despite it being a bit of a long workaround, I'd move the content
    like you said you could in your original post. Not ideal but it will let you continue gaming for the time being until the issue itself potentially gets resolved.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

So try to repair all the XBOX APP. For this purpose read
    "fix problems with apps"

hope this helps and thanks for keeping us informed
  5. Ratfoot Win User

That doesn't help, can I get someone who actually knows what they're talking about?
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

Sorry to hear it. Please double check that the computer does not need any updates. If it does then update the computer then try downloading again.

If you still cannot download the games via the Xbox Beta App then please launch the Store App and try downloading the games from there.
Thema:

1. Cannot Launch Xbox (Beta App) - Similar Threads - Cannot Launch Beta

2. cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc: When I try to launch solitaire from my start menu it hangs up and will not start a game. I have played well over 48,000 games and now have this issue just since the new ads system was apparently...
  3. Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...: Hi there. So this Xbox PC app has been a complete headache so far lol. Connection issues, unblocking ports, friends going on/offline when they aren't, hanging updates and having to do game...
  4. Cannot launch Titanfall II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Titanfall II: I was playing Titanfall II last night, closed the game and did a normal shutdown of ,my Xbox One. I logged in about an hour later and tried to launch Titanfall II. The disc was still in the tray...
  5. cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One: I have (OWN) a disc for an Xbox One game "Fallout 4" and I was able to play it for some time. However, now, when I try to launch and play it, I see an error message with an error code: "To play...
  6. Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games: I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch an indie game, it comes up with an error code...
  7. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working: Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019. Second thing - saved...
  8. Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot launch microsoft solitaire collecion on xbox: My hard drive crashed, when I had it replaced I can not launch Microsoft solitaire collection on Xbox. The statement get that a valid login does not exist, perhaps ir is has been terminated. I...
  9. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484
  10. Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot launch Slay the Spire or reinstall it: I have been playing Slay the Spire without any issues through XGP on PC for the last couple weeks. Since yesterday, I have been unable to launch the game whether through the start menu or the Xbox...