Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

Discus and support Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tmillington7, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Tmillington7
    Tmillington7 Guest

I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I thought it was a problem with my xbox one s so i recently bought a series s and nothing has changed. I have followed all the troubleshooting steps but they havent helped. Please reply if you have and advice

:)

Tmillington7, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  3. QuiGonGym1104 Win User

Pre-download

What version of the game have you purchased? The series X/S versions will not be available to Pre-install until November 10th 2020 according to the following:

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Install dates

Without further information I cannot pin down the exact issue but hope this works for you!
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Call of Duty Vietnam

COD Vietnam....there is a possibility but remember that Black Ops cover most of the Vietnam War (even if the setting is the Cold War btw) so I don't think that Treyarch will
    do another "Black Ops" 1960's related game, they will making COD with futuristic settings.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @Tmillington7! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your game. But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

After doing that, please make sure to sign in using the correct account which contains the game.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

Thema:

1. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S - Similar Threads - Cannot load COD

2. External hard drive no longer works but cannot load these files onto console

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive no longer works but cannot load these files onto console: My external hard drive no longer works, it isnt recognised on the console, or on a PC. I purchased a number of games that i loaded directly onto the external drive that i would like to re-load...
  3. Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Cannot play game/Won't load.: Hello! I have owned Forza Horizon 4 since it came out in 2018. When the Xbox One Series X came out, I got that console. Forza H4 was one of the games that had an upgrade. I uploaded the upgrade....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC Load Failed, cannot sync with cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC Load Failed, cannot sync with cloud: I first had an error code message whilst loading into Forza 4 as the game wouldn't let me past the credits. Then it would try to sync with the cloud but go from 1 to 8 to 100 percent in a second...
  5. Cannot load game RiME. Get a message saying owner needs to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load game RiME. Get a message saying owner needs to sign in.: Hello, I get this message when I try to play RiME on my Xbox: For this, the owner needs to sign in if this is a trial game or app that expired, buy it from the Microsoft store. it returns an...
  6. Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot view full 'Order history' list. Some issue blocking loading of more entries.: Hello, I open this site: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ Then, I select "All" and "All available". But there is a problem, that the list does not load more entries when scrolling...
  7. Xbox cannot load games or apps and wont reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot load games or apps and wont reset: My son's xbox one S started misbehaving. Not sure when it started, but it may have been after the hard drive filled up and some games were deleted. What started happening is that both the apps and...
  8. Cannot down load the xbox update that was released in september

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot down load the xbox update that was released in september: My xbox said that it down loaded the update before I went onto my deployment over seas.It has been a week or so since its been downloaded but i was playing warzone yesterday and then my xbox...
  9. cannot find gift card loaded onto microsoft.com for my sons xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot find gift card loaded onto microsoft.com for my sons xbox: I purchased a gift card from amazon and loaded onto microsoft.com but i cannot find the money on the xbox for him to use. It was 25.00. e071765d-970d-4614-b758-7251695f271e
  10. Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot load COD Ghosts from disk ?: I have installed COD Ghosts and played it several times. Yesterday I put the disk in and all seemed normal, the screen with the Ghost appears and then I just get a black screen. Waited several...