Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

Discus and support Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cathy JCross, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Cathy JCross
    Cathy JCross Guest

I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer connection - it's fine. Then it asked who I was, I chose my
    account icon/name, and the wheel just keeps spinning.

Suggestions?

GT: GrannyPantss

Cathy Cross

:)

Cathy JCross, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Cathy JCross,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Cathy JCross Win User

Restart. If it's working. Unplug everything for 10 minutes and plug again.

Make sure also you have internet signal
    Thanks - it's resolved now. after cold restart and 4 more attempts, we went for resetting the console and keeping games and apps - then logging into the account again. That worked. The nice folks at Microsoft helped me in live chat through the whole thing.
    They were great.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! You all are awesome.
  4. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Cathy JCross,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to not being able to sign into your account, you may need to remove and re-add your profile to the console as it might have some corrupt data preventing it from being signed into. If you need more info
    on how to
    Remove and Redownload your profile
    , please view this support article.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Cathy JCross

Have you tried to restart your console?

If it still does not work, Cruz Vento has a good solution which you can try
  6. ELIPS360 Win User

Restart. If it's working. Unplug everything for 10 minutes and plug again.

Make sure also you have internet signal
Thema:

1. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel - Similar Threads - Cannot log XBO

2. Cannot log into Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Xbox Live: When I sign into xbox live, I get the error code 80072741, which apparently relates to an issue with my billing address / payment option. I've tried the steps listed on Microsoft's website,...
  3. Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot log in to the Insider Hub on windows 10, getting access is denied error. I have...: The newest version of Windows 10. It was working a few months ago for the Minecraft RTX beta. But it has suddenly stopped letting me past the "sign in" splash screen. Any help would be greatly...
  4. I cannot log into Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot log into Xbox.: When I try to log in to Xbox, Game Bar and Console Companion, it gives me an error. (0xbba) I have tried troubleshooting it through tutorials online, but it did not work. Does anyone know how to...
  5. Cannot log into minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into minecraft dungeons: I'm trying to log into minecraft dungeons on pc, when I press the log in button it opens a new window to log into xbox live and when i click the sign in button the windows turns white and i cant...
  6. Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log into Xbox Insider Hub or Xbox (Beta): Hey, I want to install the Xbox Insider Hub on my PC in order to play the Minecraft RTX beta. The installation went fine but when I open the app, the login window is in a dark grey (I guess...
  7. Cannot log in: You’ve entered the wrong password too many times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in: You’ve entered the wrong password too many times.: I’m trying to access one of my old accounts and I’ve forgotten my password and because I’ve tried using so many different passwords I’ve been locked out. I’ve tried to fill out a form multiple...
  8. Cannot log into FS Insider

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log into FS Insider: Whenever I try to log into MFS Insider, I get a "https://www.flightsimulator.com/?autherror=xbla_invalid" url and a redirect to the home page. No antivirus is on, no blockers are on, have tried...
  9. Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log in to account, Cannot connect to internet, Locked via parental controls that...: To give context: About three days ago the power went out in my home. At the time, I had Forza Horizon 4 running. After rebooting my PC and launching FH4, it signed me in and I was able to play the...
  10. Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox: Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox. I recently changed phones and used to have authenticator on my old phone. It no longer works on my new phone and now I...