Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

Discus and support Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cathy JCross, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Cathy JCross
    Cathy JCross Guest

I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer connection - it's fine. Then it asked who I was, I chose my
    account icon/name, and the wheel just keeps spinning.

Suggestions?

GT: GrannyPantss

Cathy Cross

:)

Cathy JCross, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Cathy JCross,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. Cathy JCross Win User

Restart. If it's working. Unplug everything for 10 minutes and plug again.

Make sure also you have internet signal
    Thanks - it's resolved now. after cold restart and 4 more attempts, we went for resetting the console and keeping games and apps - then logging into the account again. That worked. The nice folks at Microsoft helped me in live chat through the whole thing.
    They were great.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! You all are awesome.
  4. Cruz Vento Win User

Hello Cathy JCross,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to not being able to sign into your account, you may need to remove and re-add your profile to the console as it might have some corrupt data preventing it from being signed into. If you need more info
    on how to
    Remove and Redownload your profile
    , please view this support article.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Cathy JCross

Have you tried to restart your console?

If it still does not work, Cruz Vento has a good solution which you can try
  6. ELIPS360 Win User

Restart. If it's working. Unplug everything for 10 minutes and plug again.

Make sure also you have internet signal
Thema:

1. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel - Similar Threads - Cannot log XBO

2. Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile: Hi, Purchased Gears 5 via Steam on Windows 10. Downloaded and installed fine. Cannot play the game, it starts just fine - when I try to hit enter to play at the main screen it states it cannot...
  3. No puedo iniciar sesión ni recuperar mi cuenta en mi Consola ¡¡AYUDA!![I cannot log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar sesión ni recuperar mi cuenta en mi Consola ¡¡AYUDA!![I cannot log in or...: Hola, tengo un problema con mi perfil y el de mi hermano, no podemos iniciar sesión, pide la típica contraseña y después se queda congelado, no hay ni mensaje de error, elimine mi perfil para...
  4. Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Neverwinter, cannot experience strikes in Destiny (one) on Xbox 1: When I get to the splash screen for Neverwinter (hit A on any controller), after I press A, I'm taken to a screen that wants me to sign up for Xbox Live Gold. I have a current subscription, and...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  6. Cannot log into Xbox PC app from laptop, but can from desktop

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot log into Xbox PC app from laptop, but can from desktop: When I try to log in, it goes to black for just a moment then reloads the home screen "Discover your next favorite game". I've reinstalled multiple times, rebooted in between installs, still...
  7. 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]

in XBoX on Windows
    無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]: 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入,無論於 xbox.com/zh-TW/xbox-game-pass/pc-games 或是於Microsoft Store安裝的Xbox(測試版)應用程式都是如此。 開啟App登入Microsoft帳號之後,若要 入Game Pass就會跑出登入畫面。即使再登入一次依然沒用,試了無數次依舊無法於App成功登入。...
  8. Android版Minecraft无法登陆,始终在绿色屏幕加载 [Transalte] Android version Minecraft cannot log in and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android版Minecraft无法登陆,始终在绿色屏幕加载 [Transalte] Android version Minecraft cannot log in and...: 正版 进入游戏点击登录后一直如图所示转圈 载 [Translate by Mod] Genuine Enter the game click to sign in and always load in circles as shown in the figure [img] 7fdad683-82f3-4c79-98d3-15b0a98a9c4a
  9. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  10. Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site: I have no clue why, but every time I try to change privacy settings on the Xbox Site, I just keep getting redirected to the "Change your child's Xbox Privacy settings" The thing is, I'm not in a...