Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

Discus and support Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting the same error message. I have deleted and reinstalled Sudoku twice and it has not helped. I am having no trouble with Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinionMemere55, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

I keep getting the same error message. I have deleted and reinstalled Sudoku twice and it has not helped. I am having no trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles though. Is there a fix?

:)

MinionMemere55, Jan 24, 2018
  2. Ricky 87701
    Ricky 87701 Guest
    i cannot log into 2 microsoft games, but i can log into 3 other microsoft games??

I cannot log into Microsoft Sudoku, but I can log into 3 other Microsoft games????

Ricky 87701, Jan 24, 2018
  3. Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

I have tried all the steps in that document several times, with no change. I still cannot get the software to connect to Xbox Live. It is weird, i can log in from Solitaire and Mahjong, but i cannot get Bingo, Sudoku, or Enter the Mind to log in.

WesPhillips13, Jan 24, 2018
  4. WesPhillips13 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

I have tried all the steps in that document several times, with no change. I still cannot get the software to connect to Xbox Live. It is weird, i can log in from Solitaire and Mahjong, but i cannot get Bingo, Sudoku, or Enter the Mind to log in.
  5. DeniedCoast094 Win User

Getting "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and can't log in

I am having the same problem loggig oto Microsoft Jigsaw. I can log on to Microsoft Solitare, Sudoku and Mahjong as well as Magic Puzzles. I log into all with my Microsoft log in and on the main Microsoft site. Please help.
  6. EdGordon1 Win User

Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku

The error message says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x80190191, in case you need it." This has been happening for the last 24 hours.
    This is on a Windows 10 laptop PC.
  7. Dodgy Bob 1 Win User

No way to log in with another MS Account?

Same issue.

Logged into windows, email, etc with account A

Logged into xbox app. with account B.

Microsft Solitaire logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Mahjong logs in with account B (correct).

Microsoft Minesweeper logs in with account A (incorrect).

Microsoft Sudoku logs in with account A (incorrect).
  8. Peter R Fletcher Win User

Lost scores

Same thing here. Yesterday all was fine. Today everything is gone and I can't connect to Xbox, so my entire history is now gone.
    The basic problem seems to be (as identified in an even more recent post) that Sudoku cannot link with the Xbox server, even though Solitaire and other games running on the system have no problems and you can link to your Xbox profile from the same 'error
    tile' that is telling you that Sudoku can't!! Why does Microsoft keep breaking this game?!!
Thema:

Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

1. Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week - Similar Threads - Cannot log Microsoft

2. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android): Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account". It does not ask for any log in details. Any...
  3. Cannot log into Xbox Live in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot log into Xbox Live in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot log into my Xbox account within the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. It attempts to sign me in, then it says "we could not log you in" with error code 117000. I have uninstalled the...
  4. Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox: Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox. I recently changed phones and used to have authenticator on my old phone. It no longer works on my new phone and now I...
  5. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover): So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had...
  6. Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku: The error message says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x80190191, in case you need it." This has been happening for the last 24 hours....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  8. 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]

in XBoX on Windows
    無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]: 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入,無論於 xbox.com/zh-TW/xbox-game-pass/pc-games 或是於Microsoft Store安裝的Xbox(測試版)應用程式都是如此。 開啟App登入Microsoft帳號之後,若要 入Game Pass就會跑出登入畫面。即使再登入一次依然沒用,試了無數次依舊無法於App成功登入。...
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, whenever I boot up the game Minecraft and try to log in to the microsoft accout associated with it (which is this gamertag), it doesnt allow me to do this. Instead, it says “connecting”...
  10. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sudoku a connection to xbox