Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover)

Discus and support Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bumchuckle24, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Bumchuckle24
    Bumchuckle24 Guest

So the Microsoft account I have used to be my brothers old account but he turned it over to me years ago and started a new one. I've had this account since like 2015 or 2016. That was when I had an Xbox 360 but now I have an Xbox one. I haven't gotten
    on the xbox in a few months but I wanted to start using it again. I have the two-way authentication set up in order to log onto my Xbox profile. I cannot for the life of me remember my password for my microsoft account so I cant log on. Ive filled out a stupid
    recovery form three times already and microsoft is absolutely no help. Apparently I didn't provide enough information for them to recover my password. I haven't physically logged into my microsoft account in years so I don't know what information they're looking
    for but I've provided everything from the credit card I use on my account to My Xbox ID, etc and these ding dongs still wont recover my account so at this point Im about to just sell my Xbox One because Im over it. Five years ago, this wouldn't be a problem.
    All of a suddden, you cant even get into your own account with the information you provide this annoying company with. Any suggestions?

:)

Bumchuckle24, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with a forgotten password. The only thing I can suggest here is to continue filling out the request and eventually you'll remember that one piece if info you need
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

There is a 30 day waiting period for account recovery. So if you have filled one of those out you would have to wait those 30 days. This is so microsoft can send notifications to the account and wait to see if there is a response back. If they didnt have
    some type of protocols for this then people would be running around stealing people accounts.
  4. onyxishere Win User

im trying to get my old account back

Passwords are not stored by Microsoft and are known only by yourself. If you cannot remember the password for the account then try logging into xbox.com with it and select the Forgot Password option
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

How do I recover my Xbox Account after upgrading my Xbox

Hi Igor!

Thanks for reaching out to us for this issue. If you'd like to recover your Xbox account but cannot recall the information you'll want to begin with our

Lost Account Solution
    to recover the log in email and then use our
    Lost Password Solution
    to be able to sign back in. You can do this for all of the accounts that were previously on your console.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. onyxishere Win User

i need help , my japamese account cant sign in

Thema:

1. Cannot log into my microsoft account (forgot password and cannot recover) - Similar Threads - Cannot log microsoft

2. Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox: Cannot log into my other Microsoft account that is attached to my xbox. I recently changed phones and used to have authenticator on my old phone. It no longer works on my new phone and now I...
  3. Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Minesweeper or Microsoft Sudoku: The error message says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x80190191, in case you need it." This has been happening for the last 24 hours....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  5. 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]

in XBoX on Windows
    無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入。[Cannot log in with a Microsoft account on Xbox (Beta).]: 無法於Xbox(測試版)使用Microsoft帳號登入,無論於 xbox.com/zh-TW/xbox-game-pass/pc-games 或是於Microsoft Store安裝的Xbox(測試版)應用程式都是如此。 開啟App登入Microsoft帳號之後,若要 入Game Pass就會跑出登入畫面。即使再登入一次依然沒用,試了無數次依舊無法於App成功登入。...
  6. Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hello, whenever I boot up the game Minecraft and try to log in to the microsoft accout associated with it (which is this gamertag), it doesnt allow me to do this. Instead, it says “connecting”...
  7. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  8. Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log in to Microsoft Sudoku--no Xbox connection all week: I keep getting the same error message. I have deleted and reinstalled Sudoku twice and it has not helped. I am having no trouble with Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles though. Is there a fix?...
  9. CANNOT LOG INTO MICROSOFT BINGO!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT LOG INTO MICROSOFT BINGO!!!!!!!: WHY CAN[T YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM: "There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened."...
  10. Cannot log into my Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into my Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Seeking support: Ipad mini loaded with MS Solitaire Collection being used by my wife. Was working well and used a lot. Yesterday when she went to record a win in the daily challenge and all her...