cannot login on my account

Discus and support cannot login on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot log on to my account f5d8ccff-b194-44fb-895e-9824308bea1c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotkoenogYT, Apr 8, 2021.

1. NotkoenogYT
    NotkoenogYT Guest

I cannot log on to my account

:)

NotkoenogYT, Apr 8, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello @NotkoenogYT, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Also you will need to make sure that you can log in with your credentials in this website : Microsoft account | Home

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. ErvankzNerviks766 Win User

i have a login problem

Hi i cannot login into my account can Microsoft fix this?

ShrunkCash27432
  4. FederalZuGu77 Win User

Account Issues?

I cant I told you I cannot login to my account no more.
  5. Need my account back Win User

Cannot Login to account.

I already tried calling phone support at

Games for Windows LIVE Support

Toll free: (877)-274-4349

The person I spoke with suggested I post and ask here. Because he couldn't get into my account. I have the Gamer Tag, but he told me that account doesn't have any billing information. The reason being that I bought the games on that account from steam not
    from the games for windows live or xbox websites
  6. HassanB Win User

Cannot Login to account.

Hello,

The only way to find an e-mail associated with a gamertag is to contact phone support. If you are able to answer all of their security questions in regards to the account
    they will be able to give you the e-mail address.

With the e-mail address you should be able to reset the password here.
Thema:

1. cannot login on my account - Similar Threads - cannot login account

2. Cannot login to my epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to my epic games account: Whenever I try to login to my epic games account through Xbox Live it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." I've tried...
  3. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon: Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I've posted this on my other account almost a month ago and after so many attempts to fix this, I still haven't been able to and it's devastating, especially because I bought the game at launch....
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  6. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing: All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it. I...
  7. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  8. Cannot login into my account - xbox1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login into my account - xbox1: I cannot log into my account - based on earlier post in this forum i have tried all following - removed all account -- now cannot add any new account - screen stays black and takes me to add...
  9. Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game: im trying to login on xbox 360 on xbox one when i play black ops 2 and everytime i try to download my profile i get this error 80151908 any ideas why? acba1343-9b21-4946-9e9f-96f077ce7bb7
  10. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...