Cannot login to my epic games account

Discus and support Cannot login to my epic games account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to my epic games account through Xbox Live it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by averylea, Dec 5, 2020.

1. averylea
    averylea Guest

Whenever I try to login to my epic games account through Xbox Live it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." I've tried logining in through many other ways like google and the epic
    games but somehow I made a separate account that isn't the one I use Fortnite on my Xbox.

:)

averylea, Dec 5, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot login to epic games.

Hello TurfyAchiever83,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. XenOnepump Win User

Have u found out yet??? Im having the same problem
  4. XenOnepump Win User

I tried both solutions but the epic games launcher isnt the problem if seems something is off with my cbox live because i can log into xbox live but when i try to log into xbox games through xbox it doesnt allow it but I can log into other accounts through
    epic games but now through xbox?
  5. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Hello, have you tried resetting your computer? If that doesn’t work, maybe try the “forgot password/username” option. If those don’t work, try tech support. I hope one of these helps.
  6. Dfuzeer X Win User

I would reset the computer and log out and back in. If that does not help then I would try to remove the program and re-install it. It could be that there was a bug in the update or something did not download correctly, something that is not uncommon in
    updates.
Thema:

1. Cannot login to my epic games account - Similar Threads - Cannot login epic

2. cannot login on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot login on my account: I cannot log on to my account f5d8ccff-b194-44fb-895e-9824308bea1c
  3. I cannot login to minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot login to minecraft pe: So i decided to check out pe for minecraft and so i download the game, then i get in and it says sign in so i do and it tells me, " Failed to login" and then, " we could not sign you into your...
  4. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  5. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  6. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon: Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I've posted this on my other account almost a month ago and after so many attempts to fix this, I still haven't been able to and it's devastating, especially because I bought the game at launch....
  8. Minecraft on PC - "Failed to login" (cannot sign in in-game)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on PC - "Failed to login" (cannot sign in in-game): I purchased this game yesterday (Minecraft for Windows 10 edition), but pushing the "Sign In" button on the main page only ever brings up a pop up menu that reads "Failed to login: We tried to...
  9. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  10. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...