Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

Discus and support Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minecraftdevante101, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never
    made an "Epic Games" account,
    essentially. i.e. I downloaded it.) and every time I go to "Sign In With Xbox Live Account" it always
    sends me to "Create An Account" (Sign Up With Xbox Live)!!!! And, on top of that,
    every time I put in my username, it says: "ALREADY TAKEN"!!!! This is
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!! Someone,
    please
    HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (LIKE, NO JOKE,
    ASAP!!!!)

:)

minecraftdevante101, Aug 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

we will treat this as two seperate accounts.

son 1 has an epic account, this is usually created automatically when you sign in to an epic games title.

son 2 should have an account auto created when logging into an epic games account, if you dont know the login details for this then head over to epic games website and log in, select the xbox logo and sign in with the xbox live account for son 2 and follow
    the instructions.

if all else fails contact epic games.

you dont need 2 lots of gold.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot login to epic games.

Hello TurfyAchiever83,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  4. XenOnepump Win User

Have u found out yet??? Im having the same problem
  5. XenOnepump Win User

I tried both solutions but the epic games launcher isnt the problem if seems something is off with my cbox live because i can log into xbox live but when i try to log into xbox games through xbox it doesnt allow it but I can log into other accounts through
    epic games but now through xbox?
  6. XxMaryG36xX Win User

Hello, have you tried resetting your computer? If that doesn’t work, maybe try the “forgot password/username” option. If those don’t work, try tech support. I hope one of these helps.
Thema:

Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

1. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!! - Similar Threads - Cannot Login Live

2. cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot login into Xbox live app on pc error 0X80072EE7: Hi, I am not abvle to play Flightsimulator 2020 on my windows 10 pc due tot the fact that I cannot login into my Xnbox live account. Shows error 0X80072EE7. pls Help...
  3. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing: All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it. I...
  4. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  5. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...
  6. cannot login to xbox live error code 0x800704EC

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot login to xbox live error code 0x800704EC: Unfortunately I cannot open xbox live, I get error code 0x800704EC. When I click the link for more information it says that the error code is unknown. I have the same issue with two accounts....
  7. cannot login to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot login to xbox live: i get a 0x8015DC0C error when i try to log in to my microsoft account in game. googled the error, says that i have to log in to my account on xbox.com first then check my profile. but when i click...
  8. Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2: Wasted an hour of my time to get this to work to realize it's not my machine. To make my hell story short: Bought Lost Planet 2 via Steam in 2014. Key assigned to Games for Windows live,...
  9. cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot install or update or login to xbox live to clear space on console for update - stuck: We have a 4GB Xbox 360. Today my son downloaded the Hulu app to watch Hulu Live TV. He said it downloaded and he watched some TV. He then turned off the xbox. When he turned it back on it said...
  10. Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login and cannot get refunded for live subscription: My son setup up a live account with a year's subscription. The console first console had issues and we returned it. We purchased a new Xbox one. My son cannot remember his password. We have tried...