Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game

Discus and support Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im trying to login on xbox 360 on xbox one when i play black ops 2 and everytime i try to download my profile i get this error 80151908 any ideas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExitXBL, May 21, 2020.

1. ExitXBL
    ExitXBL Guest

im trying to login on xbox 360 on xbox one when i play black ops 2 and everytime i try to download my profile i get this error

any ideas why?

:)

ExitXBL, May 21, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

Hi,

As some additional information. to the answer already specified.

The backward compatible game while it is the same game the download is basically different version of the game, being the backward compatible version of the game. This is also the reason why inserting a backward compatible game via disc will result in the
    backward compatible version being downloaded (disk is still required to start the game)

So in order for you to download that backward compatible version you will have to login to the Xbox Live Account that is used on the 360, which allows you to download backward compatible games that you own.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I bought a Xbox Gift Card and for some reason my Xbox One isn't letting me choose my Microsoft Store Account to buy games

Are you trying to buy One games or backwards compatible games? The Microsoft account balance cannot be used to purchase backwards compatible content on the One.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Accessing my 360 game saves on Xbox One

As long as you login with the same account you used on your 360 to Xbox One, and access a backwards compatible game your progress will be saved.
  5. Bunef ⬆ Win User

Try Launching A Different 360 Game, Usually It Auto Downloads Your Xbox Profile Also Make Sure You're Signed In On The Xbox.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Hi,

i know that will not really help you but i can tell you here, for me, all works actual with the old backward games.
Thema:

1. Cannot Login to xbox account on backwards compatible game - Similar Threads - Cannot Login account

2. cannot login on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot login on my account: I cannot log on to my account f5d8ccff-b194-44fb-895e-9824308bea1c
  3. Cannot login to my epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to my epic games account: Whenever I try to login to my epic games account through Xbox Live it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support." I've tried...
  4. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon: Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I've posted this on my other account almost a month ago and after so many attempts to fix this, I still haven't been able to and it's devastating, especially because I bought the game at launch....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Cannot Login To Microsoft Account: I start Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (Steam Edition) and am prompted with the login page, but it instead says "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign into account.live.com...
  7. I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot login to xbox live on pc with my xbox live account, button does nothing: All my downloads are failing in the app, I am not logged into my xbox lived account although i am logged into my microsoft account, the sign in ubtton litterally does nothing when i click it. I...
  8. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  9. Cannot login into my account - xbox1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login into my account - xbox1: I cannot log into my account - based on earlier post in this forum i have tried all following - removed all account -- now cannot add any new account - screen stays black and takes me to add...
  10. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...