Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

Discus and support Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cozmic Cypher, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

Hello,

My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine and I am able to log into Minecraft on my PS4 successfully. However,
    on my son's PS4 I keep getting the above error. Not sure how his Microsoft Account could be linked to another PSN Account? Is there a way to unlink his Microsoft Account? I have tried changing his password on my laptop by successfully logging into Microsoft.com
    with his Microsoft Account. Change was successful, went through the process and I get the same error as above again.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Cozmic Cypher, Dec 20, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another PlayStation account

Hi Cozmic,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. You will need to get with PlayStation on how to unlink the account. If that doesn't work, you could create a new Microsoft account for the sole purpose of Minecraft on PlayStation. The

Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ
    has a lot of information in regards to your issue also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another PlayStation account

Hi SecretOscar

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this outdated thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again!
  4. SecretOscar Win User

https://youtu.be/65ckaXEwxu4
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

How to link my Microsoft Outlook e-mail to my Microsoft Xbox Live gamer tag? Microsoft support is telling me I can't do that. Is it possible? Why is Microsoft so bad?

Actually the support gave you a correct answer since you cannot associate to an account an already existing Microsoft email (@hotmail.com, @outlook.com,
    or @live.com), which is as a consequence already associated to another account.

Currently, you can't move your services from one Microsoft account to another, so they cannot move content you have in one account to the other.

Please remember that your "Xbox Live account" is a full Microsoft account and your
    "Microsoft Outlook email" is another Microsoft account. Until the above point is made possible, you cannot link them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-a...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/manage-your-microsoft-account-faq
  6. EvilRetrobution Win User

xbox one accounts

Hi Jza99,

if the email you would like to use is already linked to a microsoft account then you cannot add an alias that is already associated with another Microsoft account . Aliases cannot be used to share information between two Microsoft accounts. Existing @hotmail.com,
    @live.com, Outlook.com, and @msn.com addresses can't be added as aliases. The account the email is linked to must be closed which could take 30 -60 days to become fully closed before you can use the email as an alias.

See Provided links below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12407/microsoft-account-manage-aliases

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/cancel-microsoft-account
Thema:

Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

1. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another... - Similar Threads - Cannot login Microsoft

2. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  3. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  4. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  5. Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed Microsoft Account Login ID, now cannot log into Solitare and can't install Mahjong on ...: A few days ago I changed my main email to an outlook account. I updated my xbox login. I can login to Microsoft Jigsaw, where I have a premium account. I can't log into the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007: I cannot figure out this error. I upgraded to premium no ads playing microsoft mahjong. After this is refuses to login me into xbox to play. Cannot login you in to cloud. Tried wsreset.exe no...
  7. cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot login to Microsoft Mahjong from windows store. cannot connect xbox gamername?: Error 1170000. Cannot login to xbox to play with my gamername. How do you fix. I did wsreset.exe. said windows store cache maybe damaged and could not fix it. 33f52805-99ea-48a9-9cac-ce1d2e52ed6f
  8. Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to get an app - another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you ...: Is there a way to obtain apps without logging in? Logging in fails. 8b8c7d7e-b828-4f41-bad8-62d64926fdab
  9. 17th March Microsoft Solitire Cannot login to exbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    17th March Microsoft Solitire Cannot login to exbox: Good Afternoon Team, I play three sets of games Solitaire, Mah-jong , and Sudoku Sudoku, logs into Xbox and works fine, the other two games don't it leaves me in guest. I...
  10. Cannot login to microsoft majhong error code (ox409) ox83750007

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot login to microsoft majhong error code (ox409) ox83750007: Trying to play microsoft majhong but refuses to login to xbox player name. Error code (ox409) ox83750007. b282f013-86e3-42e2-bcad-1d7d0e52fc17