cannot login

Discus and support cannot login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i am a new owner of an xbox onex.i bought it today and i cannot create an account.i cant play games or anything...keeps showing msg that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tasos21gilera, Oct 25, 2018.

1. cannot login

hello i am a new owner of an xbox onex.i bought it today and i cannot create an account.i cant play games or anything...keeps showing msg that the store is out of order or smthg..

:)

tasos21gilera, Oct 25, 2018
  2. scanz
    scanz Guest
    Twitch integration confirmed

The android app is shockingly bad. You quite literally cannot do anything on it. Cannot login (or register), cannot search, cannot use favourites, cannot see/use the chat when viewing videos and so on. It's lacking basic features, let alone any advanced features. Hopefully they release an update soon'ish.

scanz, Oct 25, 2018
  3. cannot login

If you're still experiencing this, please read the questions listed
    here
    and answer them in your post. Thanks!

Mister Fitzer, Oct 25, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

cannot login

There doesn't appear to be a service outage at the moment. Or at least it's not shown on the

service status
    page. Have you already tried performing a
    power cycle
    on the console yet?

CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 25, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that. Is there an exact error message/ code it gives you each time you attempt to either sign on or create an account on your Xbox One X?

Have you tried to create an account online via our website? Here's a helpful article:

"Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox one"

Hope to hear back soon to further assist.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 25, 2018
  6. no error code just keep waiting on loading screen after i press create new user...after about a minute a msg is shown telling that our services is down if i remember correct...i already downloaded the update about 1gb...i ll try again later.thnx for ur

7. yes my friend already tried this but nothing...

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

cannot login

Hey tasos thanks for the reply!

We are here to help but we do need a little more information. Is there a Microsoft account already set up and it just doesn't sign in? If that's the case go ahead and

Create a New Microsoft Account
    and give it another a shot. If that isn't the case then the problem could be that there is corrupt start up data on the console, to get this ironed out we suggest a reset of the console through the Troubleshooter screen, to
    access this screen:

If you're unable to get to the dashboard at all to do the factory reset you need to access the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    From there you can reset your console.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 25, 2018
  9. tnhx a lot!i will try it and keep u updated!

10. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    No problem bud let us know so we can make sure this gets resolved!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 25, 2018
  11. this msg is that i get all the time...even after factory reset
    cannot login [​IMG]

12. still nothing....do i have to return the console back to the store i bought it from or i should speak with someone from microsoft first?

13. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

cannot login

Try performinga powrr cycle by holding the power button for 10 seconds until completely powers off and then unplug for 10 seconds. After that try it again.

Wolfie McG, Oct 25, 2018
  14. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    Check Xbox Live Status, this may be a problem with Xbox Live.

MasTerKi3Z, Oct 26, 2018
  15. thank u very much all of you for your kind assistance..after all the problem was with my router and port forwarding thats why i couldnt connect with xlive...anyway thanx a lot

tasos21gilera, Nov 5, 2018
  16. XBF Nestor S Win User

cannot login

Hey tasos thanks for the reply!

We are here to help but we do need a little more information. Is there a Microsoft account already set up and it just doesn't sign in? If that's the case go ahead and

Create a New Microsoft Account
    and give it another a shot. If that isn't the case then the problem could be that there is corrupt start up data on the console, to get this ironed out we suggest a reset of the console through the Troubleshooter screen, to
    access this screen:

If you're unable to get to the dashboard at all to do the factory reset you need to access the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    From there you can reset your console.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!!
  17. tasos21gilera Win User

cannot login

no error code just keep waiting on loading screen after i press create new user...after about a minute a msg is shown telling that our services is down if i remember correct...i already downloaded the update about 1gb...i ll try again later.thnx for ur
  18. tasos21gilera Win User

cannot login

still nothing....do i have to return the console back to the store i bought it from or i should speak with someone from microsoft first?
  19. XBF Nestor S Win User

cannot login

No problem bud let us know so we can make sure this gets resolved!
  20. Wolfie McG Win User

cannot login

Try performinga powrr cycle by holding the power button for 10 seconds until completely powers off and then unplug for 10 seconds. After that try it again.
Thema:

cannot login

1. cannot login - Similar Threads - cannot login

2. I cannot login to Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot login to Xbox app on PC: I cannot sign in the app. I click sign in, it will find my account, i click login. But nothing happened, any error or something. What to do? ba29cf64-22a5-489c-8649-a63dfa562241
  3. Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login with Microsoft account because account is already linked to another...: Hello, My son and I are trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition together. We have 2 PS4 with completely different PSN account names. I created 2 Microsoft Accounts. My Microsoft Account is fine...
  4. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  5. Cannot login to epic games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot login to epic games.: I login to epic games through my microsoft account and when i try to login on my computer it tells me "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  6. Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Password on XBOX Live Cannot Login on Xbox One: Hi I changed my password on my Microsoft account and when I go to log into the Xbox one all I get is a green circle on the "Who are you ?" login page. Have tried hard reset and still doesn't work....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account: I just recently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to play on my computer. This isn't the pocket edition. I have an xbox live account, and am trying to login but have gotten the same "Failed...
  8. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...
  9. We cannot login to our xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    We cannot login to our xbox account: XBox one, we cannot login to our xbox account, using the controller. Progress of games is not being saved. Can anyone help or advise please 1d1bb100-5fcb-4d37-af7e-4defbcd90c57
  10. Cannot Login to Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Xbox App: Hi, so I recently decided to reinstall the Xbox app on my PC (Windows 10 obvs), and ever since I haven't been able to log in. As soon as I start the app up I get the picture as shown below....