Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

Discus and support Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i go to the marketplace and try to purchase anything, the screen will darken and show the prompt “this shouldnt take long” or it will pull... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IEnter The Void, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

Every time i go to the marketplace and try to purchase anything, the screen will darken and show the prompt “this shouldnt take long”

or it will pull up the xbox prompt to make the purchase and confirm it, but the screen of which is blank and sometimes goes away after a while as if nothing happened.

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times, hard resetting and unplugging everything, even leaving my xbox off for multiple hours.

This has been going on since last night, what can i do?

is this on microsoft’s end or the marketplace for minecraft’s?

:)

IEnter The Void, Aug 8, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

I would lean towards it being an issue on Minecrafts end since it's only happening within their marketplace. Normally I'd say to double check all your billing info and purchase history at account.microsoft.com but if it's not a problem with other areas of
    the regular Store I don't think it's a billing problem.

Are you in the insider program?
  3. IEnter The Void Win User

Does this only happen with Minecraft? Have you attempted to purchase anything else on the regular Store on the console? Have you tried purchasing from the MS store website and encounter the same thing?
    Only in minecraft, tried to purchase different things on the regular store and a different game that has ingame purchases and the prompt to select the payment and confirm it pulls up immediately, so those all work. Have not tried the MS website however,
    seems to be only from the microtransaction marketplace in minecraft
  4. bowski477 Win User

Does this only happen with Minecraft? Have you attempted to purchase anything else on the regular Store on the console? Have you tried purchasing from the MS store website and encounter the same thing?
  5. bowski477 Win User

Might want to report it as bug from the console or you can also post in the
    Insider subreddit
    . The team over there might be of some help.
  6. IEnter The Void Win User

Thats what i was thinking too because its an issue involving the actual microsoft purchase prompt, the other options are a good idea too but mine should all be fine.

i am in the program yes
Thema:

1. Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cannot game purchase

2. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484
  3. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  4. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  5. Cannot complete games with gold purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete games with gold purchase.: Hi my name is Eamon, and I'm trying to get Portal: Still alive which is currently available with Games with Gold until June 15th. Every time i try to complete the purchase i get the message...
  6. Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One. I have two adult account on both consoles, and the second account is an adult member of my MS Family. She can play a downloaded game under her own account...
  7. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.: Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error. Can someone assist? Kind Regards,...
  8. Cannot complete purchasing of a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot complete purchasing of a game: Hi everyone, I am trying since 2 days to purchase Fifa on the store but process cannot be finalized. I receive an error message saying that my payment could not be processed and requesting to...
  9. Why?????help plz cannot purchase any bc games on xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why?????help plz cannot purchase any bc games on xb1: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the...
  10. Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase backwards compatibility games.: For some reason I am unable to purchase any backwards compatibility. I've tried on my xbox one and on the website. Not sure how to fix this. 1e68f4b2-4d06-4bb1-8607-9f0171f533f9