Cannot open Apps

Discus and support Cannot open Apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I have cycled the power on my 360 a couple times now. I have tested my connection to live a couple times now. Every time I try to open youtube or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thedevilslettuc, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Cannot open Apps

so I have cycled the power on my 360 a couple times now. I have tested my connection to live a couple times now. Every time I try to open youtube or netflix it takes forever and does not load, then signs me in to live, despite being signed in already,
    and then tells me I need to be connected to the internet. Thoughts?

:)

thedevilslettuc, Mar 18, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Cannot open Apps

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue with the Xbox 360 not launching your apps.

If you have not already checked for corrupted files on the console I would advise you take a look into that, many times if there is corrupted files it will start causing these issues.

Go ahead and follow the link below for steps on how to clear your systems cache.

How to clear the cache on Xbox 360

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. Bestlano Win User

Games not launching (but they were yesterday)

Hi Hurix, are you still experiencing the error "cannot open this application" when trying to start the Xbox App?

Thanks,

Best
  4. Tristan388 Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

Is it disconnecting from your network? As in, if you open an app, you cannot access any web content. Or is it not allowing you to stay connected to a game?
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Achievement Pin cannot be canceled.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you cannot unpin the achievement app from your home screen, try unpinning the app then hardresetting the xbox one by holding down on the power button for 8 to 10 seconds and then open an app to see if it reappears.

Happy Gaming!.
  6. Kyle_N Win User

Xbox!!!!

Are you on Windows 10? The Xbox app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled.

You can unpin the app tile from the Start menu by right-clicking it > Unpin from Start. This will remove the shortcut, but the app itself cannot be uninstalled.

You can also turn off background activity for the app, which will prevent it from running at all, unless you open it manually. To do this, open the Start menu > Settings (gear icon on left) > Privacy > Background apps > turn off Xbox.

There are unofficial ways to remove the apps, but this is not officially supported, and could cause issues with certain apps and games. The app will also be reinstalled when Windows is updated, as it's part of Windows.
Thema:

Cannot open Apps

1. Cannot open Apps - Similar Threads - Cannot open Apps

2. Cannot open xbox app beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open xbox app beta: Hi, I am trying to open the xbox (beta) app after purchasing the xbox pass for pc but each time that I launch it I get the error: The parameter is incorrect. I tried to reinstall the app but to...
  3. 极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]: 事件查看器里面显示的内容是这 的: 日志名称: Application 来源: Windows Error Reporting 日期: 2019/4/29 18:22:46 事件 ID: 1001 任务类别: 级别: 信息 关键字: 经典 用户: 暂缺 计算机: DESKTOP-IMBF9JH 描述: 故障存储段 1205117920773323820,类型 5 事件名称:...
  4. Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration: Hello, New to KSP. Trying to follow tutorial and cannot even complete Basic Construction tutorial. When asked to modify the part configuration on parachute, I cannot open the adjustment settings....
  5. Cannot open Halo waypoint at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Halo waypoint at all: I had an issue with halo: the master chief collection where I could not play multiplayer unless it was 9.30pm to 5.30am I also have the same issue with halo 5 but every other game I play is...
  6. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.: Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error. Can someone assist? Kind Regards,...
  7. 极限竞速地平线4打不开(forza horizon4 cannot be open)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4打不开(forza horizon4 cannot be open): 运行游戏时,出来一 图片,过 秒钟图片就自己关了,游戏打不开。windows系统是最新版本的,驱动也都正常。卸载重装了好 遍了,一直是这 [img] Translation: [When running the game, come out a picture, after a few seconds the picture shut itself, the game can not...
  8. Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps: hi, for some reason in the past day I have not been able to use any apps, when attempting to open the app it says try again or enter 0xd0000189 at Xbox error help but that search comes up with...
  9. Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app: I have played Microsoft solitaire collection, Microsoft jigsaw, sudoku, mah-jong and age of empires for a month and now I cannot open any of these. When I click on them they just hang. Any ideas?...
  10. Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games.: Any game I open will close after the splash screen for a bit. I assumed a full restart and unplug would work, nope. Can’t uninstall games either since the “my games and apps” page is loading...