Cannot open Halo waypoint at all

Discus and support Cannot open Halo waypoint at all in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an issue with halo: the master chief collection where I could not play multiplayer unless it was 9.30pm to 5.30am I also have the same issue with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KieranOvenstone, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Cannot open Halo waypoint at all

I had an issue with halo: the master chief collection where I could not play multiplayer unless it was 9.30pm to 5.30am I also have the same issue with halo 5 but every other game I play is perfectly fine. I reported this and an operator directed me to
    Halo waypoint but I cannot open halo waypoint on xbox or on my computer thus I cannot get the solution to my other problems. Can you please fix this by the time Halo Infinite comes out so I can actually play the multiplayer.

:)

KieranOvenstone, Jan 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kieran,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Being that this is only affecting Halo games you will need to go to the Halo waypoint as mentioned previous. Here is the link for
    Halo waypoint. Try opening it in different browsers. We have no control over this as it sounds as if it is a block from halo servers. As you are able to play other multiplayer just
    fine. You could try uninstall and reinstall the Halo games.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kieran,

Sorry for not being able to get on the website. Unfortunately , you will need to do so as this issue pertains with the game. You can try rebooting your router, clearing your browsing history on your PC then try it again. The website is working as that's
    how I got link for you earlier today.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. KieranOvenstone Win User

can't get on halo waypoint as I said previously. Different browser doesnt change it even another device doesn't change it
  5. WhiskeyH6 Win User

Confused on how Online PLay works?

Waypoint takes you to Halo Waypoint...stats, videos, etc etc...source of all things Halo past and present. Waypoint can also be accessed on the web. You should look into this.
  6. RESTLESS 79 Win User

"wake up John" award

all I can think of is:

update your waypoint

remember to look it up under the "halo 4" awards and not under Halo waypoint awards.
Thema:

1. Cannot open Halo waypoint at all - Similar Threads - Cannot open Halo

2. Cannot open xbox app beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open xbox app beta: Hi, I am trying to open the xbox (beta) app after purchasing the xbox pass for pc but each time that I launch it I get the error: The parameter is incorrect. I tried to reinstall the app but to...
  3. 极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]: 事件查看器里面显示的内容是这 的: 日志名称: Application 来源: Windows Error Reporting 日期: 2019/4/29 18:22:46 事件 ID: 1001 任务类别: 级别: 信息 关键字: 经典 用户: 暂缺 计算机: DESKTOP-IMBF9JH 描述: 故障存储段 1205117920773323820,类型 5 事件名称:...
  4. Cannot open Apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Apps: so I have cycled the power on my 360 a couple times now. I have tested my connection to live a couple times now. Every time I try to open youtube or netflix it takes forever and does not load,...
  5. Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration: Hello, New to KSP. Trying to follow tutorial and cannot even complete Basic Construction tutorial. When asked to modify the part configuration on parachute, I cannot open the adjustment settings....
  6. TO DO THIS CHANGE A SETTING - I cannot open the avatar store

in XBoX Accessibility
    TO DO THIS CHANGE A SETTING - I cannot open the avatar store: When I try to open the avatar store via either the AVATAR STORE button or the GET MORE button, I get the error message: "To do this, change a setting. You cannot buy or download because of how...
  7. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.: Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error. Can someone assist? Kind Regards,...
  8. 极限竞速地平线4打不开(forza horizon4 cannot be open)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速地平线4打不开(forza horizon4 cannot be open): 运行游戏时,出来一 图片,过 秒钟图片就自己关了,游戏打不开。windows系统是最新版本的,驱动也都正常。卸载重装了好 遍了,一直是这 [img] Translation: [When running the game, come out a picture, after a few seconds the picture shut itself, the game can not...
  9. Cannot Open Store on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Open Store on Xbox One: I am getting the error code 0x8000FFFF CV:jhwxC3ROl0S00ZqF when attempting to browse games on the store for Xbox One. All connections have been checked and are fine. I can watch mixer streams and...
  10. Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps: hi, for some reason in the past day I have not been able to use any apps, when attempting to open the app it says try again or enter 0xd0000189 at Xbox error help but that search comes up with...