Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have had no problem until past 2 days (1/21 & 1/22/2014). Using HP 2000 Notebook with new upgrade to Windows 8.1. When click on Microsoft Mahjong on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faythe Goldsmith, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong

Have had no problem until past 2 days (1/21 & 1/22/2014). Using HP 2000 Notebook with new upgrade to Windows 8.1. When click on Microsoft Mahjong on start menu, brings up page before opening, then right back to start menu. Has Windows 8 until this afternoon,
    but couldn't pull up as of yesterday on there, either.

:)

Faythe Goldsmith, Jan 22, 2014
  2. WeepyCrayon6
    WeepyCrayon6 Guest
    Problem with Microsoft games

Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Magic Puzzles will not open. x2 days

WeepyCrayon6, Jan 22, 2014
  3. can't log in

Just re-installed Microsoft mahjong and like before cannot log into my Microsoft acct.

CarmineDiBartolomeo, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong

This is due to a recent update that some users did not get automatically. Try this:

1.Press the Windows key

2.Type in Windows Update

3.Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates

4.In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button

5.Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details

6.Install any updates you see that haven't been installed - including optional ones

7.Reboot

You may need to do a clean uninstall/reinstall of the game if it still isn't working after this. Let me know. Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong :)

MS Win8 Games, Jan 23, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

This is due to a recent update that some users did not get automatically. Try this:

1.Press the Windows key

2.Type in Windows Update

3.Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates

4.In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button

5.Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details

6.Install any updates you see that haven't been installed - including optional ones

7.Reboot

You may need to do a clean uninstall/reinstall of the game if it still isn't working after this. Let me know. :)
  6. LuminalEagle68 Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

Another heard from here. I cannot log into mahjong. I went through the store to open other games, solitaire, jigsaw puzzles and they open fine now. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling mahjong. I have it installed on two devices (desktop and laptop)
    and i have the same difficulty on both.
  7. HatlessOsprey23 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong won't even load past the opening page

cannot get Microsoft mah-jong it keeps coming to Microsoft solitaire collection instead even though page is mahjong
  8. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Microsoft Mahjong is suddenly not opening.

Hi there!

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?
    " link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)
  9. JennieVeesLife Win User

Microsoft Mahjong, Solitaire Collection & Minesweeper not working

I am having the problem that Microsoft mahjong just closes when I open it. I am using windows 8 phone.
Thema:

1. Cannot open Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Cannot open Microsoft

2. 战争机器5无法打开 [Translation - War Machine 5 cannot be opened]

in XBoX on Windows
    战争机器5无法打开 [Translation - War Machine 5 cannot be opened]: [img] [img] 为想听中文语音我去设置里把地区语言都调成 中文后重启就变成这个 子了 ____ [Translation - Because I want to listen to Chinese voice, I went to the settings and changed the regional language to Chinese. After...
  3. Cannot stream xbox one to PC, stream opens to a still image or no image at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot stream xbox one to PC, stream opens to a still image or no image at all.: I am trying to stream my xbox display to my PC, but when the streaming starts, there is only a still frame of the console or nothing at all, but the audio is there. The streaming works with my...
  4. Cannot open xbox app beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open xbox app beta: Hi, I am trying to open the xbox (beta) app after purchasing the xbox pass for pc but each time that I launch it I get the error: The parameter is incorrect. I tried to reinstall the app but to...
  5. 极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]: 事件查看器里面显示的内容是这 的: 日志名称: Application 来源: Windows Error Reporting 日期: 2019/4/29 18:22:46 事件 ID: 1001 任务类别: 级别: 信息 关键字: 经典 用户: 暂缺 计算机: DESKTOP-IMBF9JH 描述: 故障存储段 1205117920773323820,类型 5 事件名称:...
  6. Cannot open Apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Apps: so I have cycled the power on my 360 a couple times now. I have tested my connection to live a couple times now. Every time I try to open youtube or netflix it takes forever and does not load,...
  7. Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kerbal Space Program Enhanced - Cannot Open Part Configuration: Hello, New to KSP. Trying to follow tutorial and cannot even complete Basic Construction tutorial. When asked to modify the part configuration on parachute, I cannot open the adjustment settings....
  8. Cannot open Halo waypoint at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Halo waypoint at all: I had an issue with halo: the master chief collection where I could not play multiplayer unless it was 9.30pm to 5.30am I also have the same issue with halo 5 but every other game I play is...
  9. Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app: I have played Microsoft solitaire collection, Microsoft jigsaw, sudoku, mah-jong and age of empires for a month and now I cannot open any of these. When I click on them they just hang. Any ideas?...
  10. CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION: I CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION! THIS STARTED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND IT' STILL A PROBLEM TODAY. WHEN I CLICK ON THE APP I AM BROUGHT BACK TO MY WINDOWS 8 HOME PAGE. I NEED THIS...