Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games.

Discus and support Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any game I open will close after the splash screen for a bit. I assumed a full restart and unplug would work, nope. Can’t uninstall games either since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Waloogy, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Waloogy
    Waloogy Guest

Any game I open will close after the splash screen for a bit. I assumed a full restart and unplug would work, nope. Can’t uninstall games either since the “my games and apps” page is loading infinitely. The Xbox Original Avatars update is stuck on 0%.

:)

Waloogy, Apr 26, 2018
  2. empirecorsa
    empirecorsa Guest
    Gamertag keeps disconnecting...

Okay Every time I quit Let's say NHL14 or any apps like Youtube to go on the Xbox main page my gamertag keeps disconnecting. It does the same thing every time I open any game or any app.. and I have to reconnect once the game or app is open

any advices here please ?

empirecorsa, Apr 26, 2018
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Unable to open any games or apps

Hey mate,

Have you been reporting this problem through the preview program when it happens? By reporting the problem through the preview program app on your console, it sends data to the team that can be used to fix the problem. Next time it happens, hold down the
    power button on the controller (as if you were going to turn off the console) and you should see an option "Report Problem", hit that and fill in the relevant details and send it through. Whilst it won't fix your problem, it will assist the team in being able
    to fix it.

Regarding the actual issue, have your tried using another controller? It could be your controller that is bugging out, and not the console? Just a suggestion, as I've not heard of this issue before

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Apr 26, 2018
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Hi there,

When you reset your console hold the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. It's important that you hold the button for 10 seconds. After that, turn it back on and try again. This happened to me too and it fixed the loading
    issue.

brandiesel1, Apr 26, 2018
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi there,

When you reset your console hold the power button on the console for a full 10 seconds until it turns off. It's important that you hold the button for 10 seconds. After that, turn it back on and try again. This happened to me too and it fixed the loading
    issue.
  6. I99weirdfish Win User

Advanced Warfare won't download my update!! :(

It should upload automaticaly but it does take some time. To check progress of download go to home page open my games and apps on the left of the page you will see queue open that it took about 5 to6 minutes before it registered any %. I hope this helps.
  7. Tristan388 Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

Is it disconnecting from your network? As in, if you open an app, you cannot access any web content. Or is it not allowing you to stay connected to a game?
  8. DENAz666 Win User

Unable to open any games or apps

Hey mate,

Have you been reporting this problem through the preview program when it happens? By reporting the problem through the preview program app on your console, it sends data to the team that can be used to fix the problem. Next time it happens, hold down the
    power button on the controller (as if you were going to turn off the console) and you should see an option "Report Problem", hit that and fill in the relevant details and send it through. Whilst it won't fix your problem, it will assist the team in being able
    to fix it.

Regarding the actual issue, have your tried using another controller? It could be your controller that is bugging out, and not the console? Just a suggestion, as I've not heard of this issue before

Cheers

Denaz
  9. OkayEA Win User

Error 0x87c40011

I get this error code whenever I open the Achievements app on my xbox one. I also cannot access the achievements page of the website. This issue started for me just last night.
Thema:

1. Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games. - Similar Threads - Cannot open games

2. 战争机器5无法打开 [Translation - War Machine 5 cannot be opened]

in XBoX on Windows
    战争机器5无法打开 [Translation - War Machine 5 cannot be opened]: [img] [img] 为想听中文语音我去设置里把地区语言都调成 中文后重启就变成这个 子了 ____ [Translation - Because I want to listen to Chinese voice, I went to the settings and changed the regional language to Chinese. After...
  3. XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Stores Shows Status Code: 8C15000C. Cannot open purchased game in xbox.: Hi Community, I recently purchased HydroThunder Hurricane game online. But on my Xbox Console i am unable to unlock the full game. It shows the above error. Can someone assist? Kind Regards,...
  4. Fortnite - Cannot Open Game on home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Cannot Open Game on home Xbox: I have 2x XBox One S - Fortnite has recently updated and works on my (non-home) xbox when I log on as the gold account holder, but not on my own xbox which is the home box, but the box the kids...
  5. I cannot open Windows games becasuse of error code 104-107-1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot open Windows games becasuse of error code 104-107-1: What do I have to do to correct the problem? b991f8f2-b8fd-4692-add7-472d6be97ee3
  6. Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app: I have played Microsoft solitaire collection, Microsoft jigsaw, sudoku, mah-jong and age of empires for a month and now I cannot open any of these. When I click on them they just hang. Any ideas?...
  7. Cannot open game after purchase through Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open game after purchase through Xbox store: I have purchased Rocksmith 2014 through the Xbox one store and fully downloaded the game. After I attempt to open the game I get the following error message: Do you own this app or game?...
  8. GTA V Will not open after download. Gives me error saying Game cannot start, please download ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Will not open after download. Gives me error saying Game cannot start, please download ...: I have spent all night downloading GTA 5 from the Xbox Marketplace. I woke up this morning and it was all done. I clicked the game and I get an error say the game could not start, please download...
  9. I cannot receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. My NAT type is OPEN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot receive game or party invites from people on my friends list. My NAT type is OPEN.: I am unable to receive party or game invites from friends. This happens usually while I'm at the dashboard trying to connect with friends playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. As stated...
  10. Open NAT: But i cannot connect to parties or hear friends in game chat. XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open NAT: But i cannot connect to parties or hear friends in game chat. XBOX ONE: I keep getting "due to network limitations you cant connect to party" error when trying to join parties and in game chat i cannot hear anybody. It just started this past week. I already called...