Cannot open xbox app beta

Discus and support Cannot open xbox app beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to open the xbox (beta) app after purchasing the xbox pass for pc but each time that I launch it I get the error: The parameter is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Strangloss, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Strangloss
    Strangloss Guest

Hi,

I am trying to open the xbox (beta) app after purchasing the xbox pass for pc but each time that I launch it I get the error: The parameter is incorrect.

I tried to reinstall the app but to no avail.

Cannot open xbox app beta [​IMG]

:)

Strangloss, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Strangloss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  3. IflyPLANESnaked Win User

Can't connect to parties

I've been having the same problem with the xbox app and the xbox beta app. Open NAT
  4. Taiga Mafia1944 Win User

Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

Estou abrindo pelo app do xbox beta, vou tentar agora relogar

[Translation - I'm opening for the xbox beta app, now try to relog]
  5. unclecid Win User

Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

i have a similar issue.

EVERY game i install on the game pass pc beta that is NOT exclusively single-player will not launch.

all i get is a message saying that this app cannot open.

kinda frustrating.

i know it is a beta but this is since day 1.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

bug

Hi Baptiste,

It's still not clear what app or game you are having trouble downloading. If you cannot download the Xbox (Beta) app for whatever reason, the easiest way to get the app is to use the Xbox
    (Beta) app installer

If your version of Windows needs to be updated to run the Xbox (Beta) app, the installer will help you through that process.
Thema:

1. Cannot open xbox app beta - Similar Threads - Cannot open app

2. CANNOT OPEN APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT OPEN APP: xbox 360... i cannot open "UFC FIGHTPASS " app... keeps saying error..... go to www.xbox.com/status ...???? anyone please help? b2bffe0b-ed9f-483d-b239-41e1e8accaea
  3. Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Open Certain Apps (Alpha Ring): Like the title says. I am on the latest Alpha Ring update on an OG One and for the last two/three updates, I have not been able to open certain apps. Most notably Disney+, Vudu, Amazon Prime...
  4. I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta: I cannot leave the Minecraft open beta. This is a problem as I have a realm and server to attend to. Please help. I have already tried pressing unenroll and done in the Xbox insider hub and I...
  5. Xbox Game cannot open **Solved.**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game cannot open **Solved.**: I have XBox Gamepass, I have already installed few games. But some of them can no longer be open after a few days like "Age of Empire 2" and "Hearts of Iron 4", but Surviving mars can be always...
  6. Cannot open any games or apps on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open any games or apps on Xbox one X: Whenever I try to open up a game or app, I get the message: "for some reason, X took too long to start." I've tried resetting my xbox, doing a soft reset(where I delete save/cache data, and...
  7. Cannot open Apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Apps: so I have cycled the power on my 360 a couple times now. I have tested my connection to live a couple times now. Every time I try to open youtube or netflix it takes forever and does not load,...
  8. Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0xd0000189, cannot open apps: hi, for some reason in the past day I have not been able to use any apps, when attempting to open the app it says try again or enter 0xd0000189 at Xbox error help but that search comes up with...
  9. Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app: I have played Microsoft solitaire collection, Microsoft jigsaw, sudoku, mah-jong and age of empires for a month and now I cannot open any of these. When I click on them they just hang. Any ideas?...
  10. Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot open my games and apps page, or any games.: Any game I open will close after the splash screen for a bit. I assumed a full restart and unplug would work, nope. Can’t uninstall games either since the “my games and apps” page is loading...