Cannot order xbox 360 games from website.

Discus and support Cannot order xbox 360 games from website. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried this on three different connections and xbox edge browser, smartphone and mac. The thing is that i can't order the free game with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neshek73, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Neshek73
    Neshek73 Guest

Hello,

I have tried this on three different connections and xbox edge browser, smartphone and mac.

The thing is that i can't order the free game with gold...

I happen to get the pop-up with free payment and my credit card. I validate and it is the green circle of death on a white screen endlessly.. Any other people affected by this ? Microsoft, please check my account Cannot order xbox 360 games from website. :D

:)

Neshek73, Sep 2, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Hello! did you try from the console? if that doesn't work, contact support
    support.xbox.com
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I only tried once to download this online through the website and it did not work for me either. That was a long time ago. Now I only do it through the console. If you can, I would suggest going to the game through the Games with Gold in your Games & Apps
    section, and download it for free there. You shouldn't have any problems and it should be added to your account instantly. Good luck!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

As denis97g stated try getting it from the Microsoft Store on the Xbox One, do not use edge browser. Just try from the Microsoft store on the console instead.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Midnight club la ongoing bug

The error is due to an update that was released in October.

FYI, funds from Xbox gift cards cannot be used to purchase backwards compatible content through the Xbox One or website. You would have to make those purchases from a 360 console in order to use those funds.
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Games are "Bundle Only"

Hello ivanitskyy,

Unfortunately, you cannot game from the backwards compatibility list from the Xbox One store. You can only purchase them from an 360 or the website.
Thema:

1. Cannot order xbox 360 games from website. - Similar Threads - Cannot order 360

2. I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled an order for a digital game so I can use a different payment, now I cannot re...: Bought The Witcher 2 Enhanced on my Xbox One X. I used a credit card but wanted to use my credits. I contacted Microsoft and was issues a $3.00 refund. Now when I try to buy again it says I own...
  3. Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order

in XBoX Rewards
    Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order: What is going on????? no any response here 2e0f1fbb-f81b-4f31-a8da-15757058f3c0
  4. 提交维修订单的时候 无法进行 (cannot be performed when a repair order is submitted)

in XBoX on Consoles
    提交维修订单的时候 无法进行 (cannot be performed when a repair order is submitted): xbox 主机坏了 法提交维修订单 进行到 设备服务和维修 提示我 选择服务类型 没有任何与所选问题/附件类型关联的服务优 活动。 Translate- The Xbox console is broken. Unable to submit repair order Proceed to equipment service and repair tips I...
  5. I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and I STILL cannot play it, nor do I see the extras

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and I STILL cannot play it, nor do I see the extras: I was told by friends NOT to buy Forsaken, but I did. I have not been able to play it since the release or enjoy any of the extras that came with it. Not happy at all....
  6. CANNOT PRE-ORDER RISE OF IRON - *SOLUTION*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PRE-ORDER RISE OF IRON - *SOLUTION*: Hi all, My friend and I were trying to pre-order Rise of Iron for Destiny late tonight and ran into an issue where we could not purchase the add-on. It was saying that the add-on was only part...
  7. I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under ...: Hi Guys, I live in India and cannot place a service repair order for my XBOX ONE X which is under warranty. When I tried to place the service repair order using web site I get this message "There...
  8. Cannot register a Xbox 360 controller in order to make guarantee work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot register a Xbox 360 controller in order to make guarantee work.: Hello, I would like to register my xbox 360 controller that I use on my pc to make the guarantee work because there a faulty connection at the base of the cable. But when I try to register It (I...
  9. Cannot Complete Order For Replacement Xbox One Power Supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Complete Order For Replacement Xbox One Power Supply: I go to devicesupport.microsoft.com select xbox one and go through all the steps selecting the $50 replacement but when I get to step 7 and click the pay now button nothing happens. Why is it so...
  10. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!: Guys, I have a Xbox 360 E console bought from US and I have been using a transformer to run it for difference in voltage (110V to 220V) . PSU gets hot and I cannot play long hours due to the...