Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days.

Discus and support Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my games are digital games and my xbox will not start up any of them. It just gives me “something went wrong, wait a minute or so and try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwomack43094, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Dwomack43094
    Dwomack43094 Guest

All of my games are digital games and my xbox will not start up any of them. It just gives me “something went wrong, wait a minute or so and try again.”

:)

Dwomack43094, Jan 22, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Please try this:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.
  3. Whitey Black Win User

try a soft reset of the Xbox if that don't help try disconnect you're account and connect again
  4. Dwomack43094 Win User

Its still giving me the same error messages after doing all of this. Im worried that i may have to uninstall and reinstall my games😭
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

There had been an outage issue over the weekend. Can you try logging back in and out on your console, as well as maybe power cycle it?

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  6. Smwutches Win User

game I no longer play

Digital refunds are typically only available if you have purchased the game within the past 14 days and have played less than 2 hours. Otherwise, there is no way to refund or get credit for digital purchases.
Thema:

1. Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days. - Similar Threads - Cannot play digital

2. Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!: Good evening everybody! I got accepted for the project x cloud (game streaming app android) but i still cannot play. I contacted xbox live chat but they said i had to report my problem and on the...
  3. Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded game anymore (0x82d40004): Hi guys, I've been playing Madden 20 regularly since its release and never had a problem launching it. However, for the past few weeks I couldn't run it or launch it anymore, as I always receive...
  4. Cannot play a game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play a game pass game: About a week ago I downloaded saints row 3 off of Game Pass. I went to start it up this morning and I got the Do you own this game or app? Pop up. I have had this happen before so I restarted my...
  5. my digital games are showing up blank cannot play

in XBoX on Consoles
    my digital games are showing up blank cannot play: my digital games are not working 2b3e4cd1-5b58-47fd-aa08-c6776386f03f
  6. Cannot Play Digitally Downloaded Games ON New Xbox One S Due To Xbox One Preview Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Digitally Downloaded Games ON New Xbox One S Due To Xbox One Preview Program: I have digitally downloaded games that i can no longer access on my new xbox one s that i could play on my previous xbox one the games included in this are fifa 16 and battlefield 4 the forcibly...
  7. Cannot play any of my digital-games, and I am the sole owner of my accounts/games. New error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play any of my digital-games, and I am the sole owner of my accounts/games. New error ...: I am receiving many error codes that are impossible to recover from, I've done multiple sequences of hard resets, dashboard resets and logins, yet I can still not play any games except the discs....
  8. cannot play my digital games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play my digital games.: was kicked off fallout and can't get on any of my,digital games. e8f22117-3130-46cf-8435-a38460850d8f
  9. cannot play digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play digital games: i am having an issue at the moment and it is that my main account with all my digital games is permanently banned and i cant play them on another account because i need to make my main account the...
  10. Cannot play Far Cry 4 DIGITAL. Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play Far Cry 4 DIGITAL. Unavailable: I haven't been on Far Cry 4 in a month but decided to go back on and a pop up shows saying "Do you own this game or app? If you have a game disc, insert it now. If there is no disc, make sure...