Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.

Discus and support Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I bought an Xbox for Christmas. I hook it up an decided to download warframe. It downloaded the game. Then, it tells me to upgrade it. So I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsianMan22, Dec 28, 2021.

1. AsianMan22
    AsianMan22 Guest

Recently I bought an Xbox for Christmas. I hook it up an decided to download warframe. It downloaded the game. Then, it tells me to upgrade it. So I did. It won’t me play warframe or any game. I even signed into my brother’s account and try to do this with among us and assassin’s creed odyssey and it still doesn’t work I can’t play any games with the X|S symbol.

I resettled my Xbox an overall 10 times both hard reset & factory reset.

It still doesn’t work.

I tried the cancel queue, hard reset, and unplug the power cord for over ten minutes.

Still doesn’t work. If anyone has the fix to this I would appreciate it.

:)

AsianMan22, Dec 28, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ok which xbox do you have

If xbox one s or x then NO

S/X is the next gen consoles

Xbox one games are ONLY compatible with the xbox labeled games as there are no system requirements for zbox labeled green labeled games

These are the new guidelines

https://twinfinite.net/2020/09/xbox-designed-label/
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi AsianMan22, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In order for us to check what will be the necessary steps to perform may I ask what is the exact issue or error that you're getting whenever you're trying to play any optimized games?
  4. FaZe lava28Sharp Win User

Can you use external hard drives on xbox series s

so I can play games that don't have the X|S symbol on them on an external?
  5. FaZe lava28Sharp Win User

so I can't play games that don't have the X|S symbol on them on an external?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

so I can play games that don't have the X|S symbol on them on an external?
    Yes, those games will still run from an external drive.
Thema:

1. Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol. - Similar Threads - Cannot play games

2. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  3. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play": System: PC (Windows 10) Software: Chrome Browser Website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my PC, when I click on a game to play it, I now...
  4. I cannot play some games , my xbox one kicks me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play some games , my xbox one kicks me out: Hi, I recently purchase RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 and GTA 5 , however i cannot play them , my console kicks me out when the games are launching .... Both games are stored on my external storage (...
  5. cannot play games pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot play games pc: Hello guys, I have taken Xbox gamespass subscription which includes pc games as well. Recently when i was trying to download Battlefield V game from xbox app on my laptop, it was asking me to sign...
  6. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  7. Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get charged but cannot play the game Minecraft: I bought Minecraft from the website. But I can't play it. I've emailed the support several times but nothing useful tips are provided they just tell me to set a date and update windows and bla bla...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC: Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem. [img] I'm trying to play the game on PC, I singed in with my Microsoft...
  9. Switched Routers, Now Cannot Play Xbox Games on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched Routers, Now Cannot Play Xbox Games on PC: I recently upgraded my router to an Asus RT-AX82U gaming router for better wifi coverage for gaming on PC (I cannot change the location of my modem). Now that I have upgraded, I can no longer play...
  10. Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass: My buddy just bought Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox and everytime he opens it , it says he needs game pass to play; even though he paid for it. Removing and adding account, and hard reset did not work...