Cannot play black ops 2 online

Discus and support Cannot play black ops 2 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The exact same thing happened to me the other day and I can't seem to fix it. I can connect to Xbox live on my home screen but I get disconnected form... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pepsi max man, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Cannot play black ops 2 online

The exact same thing happened to me the other day and I can't seem to fix it.

I can connect to Xbox live on my home screen but I get disconnected form Xbox live when I try to play the game.

:)

pepsi max man, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Meisun-56AD3CE1-2EEA-42F5-A6F5-D0E427EDE4FA, Jun 9, 2014
  3. live problems anyone....

I was wondering if anyone has been having problems on live? Example losing connection. Xbox freezing. Playing on black ops 2 and cannot see weapon in multiplayer. Any problems at all in black ops 2 online?? Thx.

LEGENDARY70-925D76D4-BE4E-4A11-BB6D-93FA4C64F76D, Jun 9, 2014
  4. MAR10W3 Win User

I don't think so. And if I was banned the call of duty server has a time thing in the background that tells you for how long you will be banned. What scares me is I can't access my account on xboxlive.com from my computer or xbox, only my iPod. I can't access
    my gmail from anything else but my iPod either... I really think I was hacked. Like I said, I don't THINK I did anything wrong, but I must have made SOMEONE mad...
  5. Meisun-56AD3CE1-2EEA Win User

6. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
  7. MoralitySquad Win User

BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.
  8. CreepySaints Win User

keep disconnecting

ok now i can play olmost all online games but black ops 2 still disconects my friend can play black ops 2 with his profiel in my house strange
Thema:

1. Cannot play black ops 2 online - Similar Threads - Cannot play black

2. CANNOT PLAY GAMES ON DISCS AFTER UNSUBSCRIBING TO GAME PASS | Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PLAY GAMES ON DISCS AFTER UNSUBSCRIBING TO GAME PASS | Error 0x803f8001: Good day! I am having trouble playing the games on discs after unsubscribing to Game Pass. I was able to install the game properly but keep on receiving this message: "If you have a game disc,...
  3. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...
  4. Cannot play Xbox on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot play Xbox on Android: Hi, I just subscribed to Xbox Game pass ultimate but I cannot play on my android phone or tablet. I am based in Singapore. Does anyone else have this issue? thanks....
  5. Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2: I just bought in Aug20 xbox one s with free 1 month live subscription. I got RED FACTION 2 as a free download. After installation, i am unable to play with some error code shown. Anybody knows how...
  6. Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play prison architect with gold subscription: A couple years ago i got prison architect when it was free with gold, played it for a couple hours, and havent touched it since. I went to redownload the game and it says ive never downloaded it...
  7. Cannot play any game because stuck syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play any game because stuck syncing: Hello i just purchased game pass to try it out cause it was only $1 but honestly really frustrated right now cause every single game i've tried to play has the same problem. I give it access to my...
  8. Cannot install games or play installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games or play installed games.: I have been subscribed to the Microsoft Game Pass for PC for about 8 months and, over that period, have experienced no issues. Tonight, when attempting to play Sea of Thieves I have run into some...
  9. I cannot sign on to my XBOX account, so I CANNOT play my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign on to my XBOX account, so I CANNOT play my games: So Xbox service seems to be down and I have no way of talking to anyone to see if this is actually an error on their end or what is going on. I am currently the first in line for talking to a...
  10. Xbox one controller has some wonky plastic parts that you cannot play a single game without...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has some wonky plastic parts that you cannot play a single game without...: I have just been playing UFC about to throw a punch in a tiny window of time, so I fastly press rb and just instantly....no longer works, i open it up to see that there’s just the tiniest peices...