Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kornhammar, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kornhammar
    kornhammar Guest

First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes after 5 seconds into the introscene. If i do start with safemode,
    i can skip the introscene as normally but instantly get this message "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live", and I have no idea what to do here. I insert my information correct but nothing happens. Can someone help me?

:)

kornhammar, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Noelle Westbrook Win User

Forza 6 on Windows 10 FFB support?

are you streaming the game from an Xbox One through the Xbox App? or are you playing the Apex Beta for Windows 10?
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello KornHammar,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10
    Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu
    to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  5. kornhammar Win User

You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    I tried the suggested "alt tab" method found in the faq, but I don't seem to find another window.
  6. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Hi, sorry about that, but this is a general problem, a lot of people has problems like this, and as it says there is a beta that means it will have a lot of errors but in the future will be getting updates to repair them.
Thema:

1. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Cannot play games

2. PUBG game cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG game cannot play: I got a new XBOX ONE S with PUBG game free. I have installed the device and activated the code. Downloaded the game and it asked to click on A and then its shows me either join xbox live gold /...
  3. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  4. Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play ASTRONEER with friend on Xbox Game Pass PC (NOT JOINABLE): So me and my friend recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC from that 1 dollar sale, and we can't play astroneer together because in the coop tab ingame it says not joinable for the both of us even...
  5. Cannot connect to online game play on some games but can on others

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to online game play on some games but can on others: Hi im having an issue where i cannot connect online on tom clancy division 2 or battlefield 5 but i can get online on forza motorsport 7, it seams my digital download copies are not getting online...
  6. I. Cannot play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Cannot play any games: Whenever I startup a game it will let me only get so far before it just freezes. It will say press A to continue and whenever I do it says "loading" and stays that way, doesn't matter what game...
  7. Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play certain game modes on bo2 or bo3: Please help. Can only play team deathmatch on black ops 3. No other multiplayer mode will work. NAT type is open... X box 360. Same issue on bo2 i can only play a couple game modes???...
  8. Impossible de lire un jeu [Cannot play a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de lire un jeu [Cannot play a game]: Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec mon Xbox one. Quand j'insère le jeux fifa 19, la console s'éteint. Et après il est impossible de lancer le jeux même après avoir rallumer la console. Le jeux...
  9. Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One. I have two adult account on both consoles, and the second account is an adult member of my MS Family. She can play a downloaded game under her own account...
  10. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...