Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

Discus and support Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kornhammar, Jun 25, 2019.

1. kornhammar
    kornhammar Guest

First i downloaded Bridge constructor portal which worked perfectly fine, but i then downloaded Metro exodus and did not get the same satisfaction. Unless i start the game in safe mode, it crashes after 5 seconds into the introscene. If i do start with safemode,
    i can skip the introscene as normally but instantly get this message "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live", and I have no idea what to do here. I insert my information correct but nothing happens. Can someone help me?

:)

kornhammar, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Noelle Westbrook Win User

Forza 6 on Windows 10 FFB support?

are you streaming the game from an Xbox One through the Xbox App? or are you playing the Apex Beta for Windows 10?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello KornHammar,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10
    Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For anything not specifically mentioned in the Beta FAQ - "Please use the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu
    to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems."

Hope this helps!
  4. kornhammar Win User

You can find solutions for most issues regarding the Beta app here : Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    I tried the suggested "alt tab" method found in the faq, but I don't seem to find another window.
  5. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Hi, sorry about that, but this is a general problem, a lot of people has problems like this, and as it says there is a beta that means it will have a lot of errors but in the future will be getting updates to repair them.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

I would like this profile as profile :)

Use the Xbox beta app on Windows 10 (download it in Store) to set this picture :)
Thema:

1. Cannot play games downloaded from the Windows 10 Xbox app (beta) - Similar Threads - Cannot play games

2. Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play any digital games for the past 2 days.: All of my games are digital games and my xbox will not start up any of them. It just gives me “something went wrong, wait a minute or so and try again.” d5af979e-c8ed-4924-9cd7-b1ff8f92eb58
  3. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  4. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...
  5. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  6. Cannot play any games while offline on home Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play any games while offline on home Xbox.: I'm doing some travelling soon with limited/no internet so just wanted to make sure the games I wanted to play working fine with no connection but even though my Xbox is set as my home Xbox, no...
  7. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  9. Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play older compatible games on windows 10: When i try to play games that are not compatible with windows 10, on starting the game.exe it shows an error saying "the application is unable to start correctly (error: 0xc000007b)". This error...
  10. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...