Cannot play GTA 5

Discus and support Cannot play GTA 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded GTA5 on Xbox one but then deleted. Now have Xbox series X want to reinstall original GTA5 but keep getting error message saying do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sw-12, May 11, 2022.

1. Sw-12
    Sw-12 Guest

Cannot play GTA 5

I have downloaded GTA5 on Xbox one but then deleted. Now have Xbox series X want to reinstall original GTA5 but keep getting error message saying do not have permissions? On both consoles says not sold separately …help!

:)

Sw-12, May 11, 2022
  2. Tiz SwiFty Win User

Xbox Update Failed Everything All Good!

We need a majority of people for you to even look into it? Lol in detail. We cannot download the gta 5 update therefor we cannot play. That's it...
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

GTA 5 - Money

Only way to buy the cash cards is while in game. They cannot be purchased outside of the marketplace in the GTA 5 menu.
  4. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  5. XboxGuy41 Win User

Getting 100% hate and getting avoided player.There something wrong with my text messages

Thanks for the suggestion.I play alot of GTA 5 online lately and I'll try the GTA 5 game fourm.
  6. ThreadingSafe1 Win User

regarding x box games cd

dude my cd region is ntsc-j iam in india now i cannot get ntsc-j .. will i be able to play halo 4 in pal version in my x box or fifa14 or gta 5
Thema:

Cannot play GTA 5

1. Cannot play GTA 5 - Similar Threads - Cannot play GTA

2. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with a friend online in F12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says...
  3. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play": System: PC (Windows 10) Software: Chrome Browser Website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my PC, when I click on a game to play it, I now...
  4. Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.: I've been using this feature as long as I've had the Series X (over a year) and all of a sudden last week it started disconnecting as soon as it establishes a connection. So, the video stream...
  5. Cannot play Valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Valorant: Hello everyone. I just downloaded Valorant and when I open it up I get an error message. It says “This build of Vanguard requires TPM version 2.0 and a secure boot to be enabled in order to play....
  6. Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mine craft cannot play multi player and connect to worlds: My kids play mine craft on ipads, both have microsoft account and can login and play individually. I have set privacy on both accounts and enabled multi player. When they try to connect to the...
  7. Cannot play GTA IV: The Lost and The Damned

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play GTA IV: The Lost and The Damned: Bought this game(from Green Man Gaming, a key I activated on my Microsoft account and worked at least ~7 years ago, check my achievements) yet I cannot play it as Games for Windows LIVE...
  8. Cannot play GTA V online with my XBOX live Gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play GTA V online with my XBOX live Gold account: Hi, Hope someone can help me out, I really can't play GTA V online for 6 weeks now. I've played online with the free month Gold subscription. I've paid the extention and played online just fine....
  9. I cannot access live while playing gta 5 that i just downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access live while playing gta 5 that i just downloaded: Why isn't it letting me access live play with gta 5 that I just downloaded. I have an xbox 1. 5ced1507-0264-4143-807a-87482f5a3337
  10. GTA V disc will not play because the disc cannot be read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V disc will not play because the disc cannot be read: My xbox keeps saying that my GTA V disc (and no other games) is unreadable. I even tried using my friends disc and it still won't work. I have also previously played GTA V on this console...