Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

Discus and support Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VickiBurgess, Nov 12, 2019.

1. VickiBurgess
    VickiBurgess Guest

I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I was signed out of my profile. I don't want to belong to an
    Inner circle. I'm a bit of a loner and I like to play solitaire alone!

Is there any method I can get to my games without having to subscribe to some new thing?

:)

VickiBurgess, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT. - Similar Threads - Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  4. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  5. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  6. I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the primary alias on microsoft and now I cannot play Fortnite on the Xbox One: I recently changed my primary alias as I have a new email address and it has been over 48 hours and I cannot connect to Fortnite it says Login Failed. An unexpected error occured while signing in...
  7. I opted to subscribe for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and now I cannot play Solitaire my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opted to subscribe for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and now I cannot play Solitaire my ...: does not allow me to select medium to hard levels, instead I get a Random level, very difficult. I cannot select my levels, as they are blocked! I am going back to one with ads and all, at least...
  8. ​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw: Simply cannot play Microsoft Jigsaw because the ad in the lower left corner goes to black and freezes the game for long periods. If other Microsoft games are like that, I am going to stick with...
  9. CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT PLAY DOWNLOADED GAMES I PAID FOR BECAUSE OF MICROSOFT TACTICS: Recently my wife got me an XBOX ONE which came with some games, one disc and other game was a download, as well as a one month XBOX live subscription. We paid over $500.00 and I cannot play the...
  10. error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 1170000 cannot login to xbox to play microsoft mahjong. (Ox409) Ox83750007: I cannot figure out this error. I upgraded to premium no ads playing microsoft mahjong. After this is refuses to login me into xbox to play. Cannot login you in to cloud. Tried wsreset.exe no...