Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

Discus and support Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thaddeuspasdeck, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later

0xc33607d9

:)

Thaddeuspasdeck, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

If you ever need to check the status of the xbox services you should bookmark Xbox Live Status As of this posting, some games and services are still affected.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

There was a service outage a few hours ago that could be affecting services still. I would follow the advice of the error message and try again later, when things stabilise.

If this persists through tomorrow, please keep us updated, and the community will be happy to help.

Best,

L
  4. SonsOfScot1and Win User

Its working now 🙂 try it again mate
  5. SonsOfScot1and Win User

Me too was going to rent a movie to help me get to sleep and its caused more stress 🤯
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Indeed, as one of my fellow Ambassadors had mentioned, services seem to have been fixed, so please give it a another try!

Via
    Xbox Support on Twitter
    :

"Good news everyone, looks like errors for Movies & TV have been resolved. The viewing of owned content should be back to normal, thank you to those who reported the issue. We're here and listening."

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app - Similar Threads - Cannot play movie

2. "You cannot play multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play multiplayer": Help. I done everything. Nothing changed. I really want to play minecraft. Please help 8d168e8b-e224-4743-b4ce-1a9195d93206
  3. Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft- Cannot join world the account you are signed in to is currently playing in this...: Trying to play Minecraft LAN with my girlfriend. She was playing on the Switch. We signed out of that, then signed into it on the PC. Was working fine, but we attempted to sign back in on the...
  4. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...
  5. Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play multi player games or collect rewards in Asphalt 9 Legends: Ever since the last major update for Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago I can't play multiplayer games or collect any rewards from some events in the game. When I try to connect to XBox live inside...
  6. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  7. Cannot Play Movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Play Movie: Split from this thread. Eu comprei o filme Aquaman Lego ontem. Eu não consegui ver o filme devido a um código de erro 0xc00d4278..., o filme está na minha lista de filme e o prazo passando, mas...
  8. Movie Rental "Cannot Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie Rental "Cannot Play": We rented triple 9 of the Xbox one movies. The message even though payment has been processed, is as follows: "Can't Play - We can't check the play rights for this item at the moment ..." We've...
  9. Cannot play movies anymore 69-807B0196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play movies anymore 69-807B0196: I used to watch movies that are on the network through XBOX360. However, the last time I tried (yesterday) I am not able to watch even those I used to watch (mostly avi). It reports 69-807B0196...
  10. I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app: whenever I go into my movies and tv app, it is not letting me watch s single movie in the purchased section. A box just pops up that says " can't play. Please try again. If the problem continues,...