Cannot play movies anymore 69-807B0196

Discus and support Cannot play movies anymore 69-807B0196 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to watch movies that are on the network through XBOX360. However, the last time I tried (yesterday) I am not able to watch even those I used to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daddy Hakan, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Daddy Hakan
    Daddy Hakan Guest

I used to watch movies that are on the network through XBOX360. However, the last time I tried (yesterday) I am not able to watch even those I used to watch (mostly avi). It reports 69-807B0196 error. Sometimes it starts and in a second it gives the error
    or i never starts. Please help

:)

Daddy Hakan, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

Having the same problem with watching movies from my flash drive. Worked just fine before the latest update. Now getting the 69-800040005 on any movie it tries to play

CurrentTuna077, Apr 24, 2015
  3. nicsu
    nicsu Guest
    Cannot play Prometheus anymore

I purchased Prometheus last year and now when I try to play it again ingest an error saying the content is not available anymore. I payed for owning the movie, so why I cannot play it? What do I need to do?

nicsu, Apr 24, 2015
  4. EACZECH
    EACZECH Guest

I've tried to stream videos from my network drive for the first time today through X360 and getting exactly the same problem. For me it is mp4 files.

EACZECH, Apr 25, 2015
  5. EACZECH Win User

I've tried to stream videos from my network drive for the first time today through X360 and getting exactly the same problem. For me it is mp4 files.
  6. CurrentTuna077 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

Having the same problem with watching movies from my flash drive. Worked just fine before the latest update. Now getting the 69-800040005 on any movie it tries to play
  7. AerickW Win User

Cannot Play Movie

I didn't see these steps when I encountered the error last night, so I just ended up renting it from a different source. Is there a way to obtain a refund for the movie I rented through Microsoft that we never watched?
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot Play Movie

Hi Fávero,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and we are more than happy to help! The following will help you

uninstall and reinstall the Movies & TV app
    . Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

1. To return to the Home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home.
    2. Scroll right and select My games & apps.
    3. Scroll down to Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.
    4. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select
      Uninstall
    5. On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.
    6. Restart your console: Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then scroll down to
      Settings and select Restart console. Select
      Yes
      at the confirmation screen.
    7. Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then scroll down and select
      Browse movies.
    8. On the Store page, scroll down and select My movies & TV.
    9. Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.
    Let us know if this helps :)
  9. XBF Ruben D Win User

Cannot Play Movie

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Cannot play movies anymore 69-807B0196 - Similar Threads - Cannot play movies

2. I cannot play Online at all on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot play Online at all on PC.: I went to Privacy Settings>Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety>You can join multiplayer games and I put it to Allow since it was set as Block but when it refreshed the page it set it back to Block....
  3. Cannot Play Minecraft or login aka.ms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Play Minecraft or login aka.ms: Request Id: 7b1b76cf-dc0a-42bf-9d33-002f25002d00 Correlation Id: 52319a0e-0adc-4591-9f1a-92f2ab5c77fe Timestamp: 2020-05-21T08:09:01Z Message: AADSTS50020: User account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  4. Jouer au Xbox Game Pass sur PC impossible.[Cannot play Xbox Game Pass on PC.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jouer au Xbox Game Pass sur PC impossible.[Cannot play Xbox Game Pass on PC.]: Bonjour, Je suis abonné au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate et je n'arrive pas m'y connecter sur PC (alors que sur Xbox One aucun problème). Quand je souhaite jouer un jeu disponible sur le Xbox Game...
  5. Friend in same house using the same network cannot play dayz at the same time (on Xbox console)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend in same house using the same network cannot play dayz at the same time (on Xbox console): My roommate and i just downloaded dayz and only one if us can play at the same time, if one of us gets into a server and the other trys to join they get an error message. If they join a different...
  6. "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": Hi, So recently I have been having this issue of not being able to play minecraft realms or servers or with my friends. It show me this message saying, "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how...
  7. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app: Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9
  8. Cannot Play Movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Play Movie: Split from this thread. Eu comprei o filme Aquaman Lego ontem. Eu não consegui ver o filme devido a um código de erro 0xc00d4278..., o filme está na minha lista de filme e o prazo passando, mas...
  9. Movie Rental "Cannot Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie Rental "Cannot Play": We rented triple 9 of the Xbox one movies. The message even though payment has been processed, is as follows: "Can't Play - We can't check the play rights for this item at the moment ..." We've...
  10. I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app: whenever I go into my movies and tv app, it is not letting me watch s single movie in the purchased section. A box just pops up that says " can't play. Please try again. If the problem continues,...