Cannot play online in Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot play online in Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to play online at all on Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360. I can play the story mode fine. I play online frequently on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by colerx94, Dec 15, 2014.

1. colerx94
    colerx94 Guest

I haven't been able to play online at all on Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360. I can play the story mode fine. I play online frequently on my roommates Xbox. When I enter Advanced Warfare it signs me offline. When I click on Xbox live (in Advanced Warfare)
    it tells me I need to sign in. When I sign in it says either my connection has been lost or that I cannot connect. I'm on a college campus so I can't disconnect my router or anything, but when I go home I have the same problem. I have tried just about everything.

:)

colerx94, Dec 15, 2014
  2. Advanced Warfare: Cannot play online

I've deleted the game and reinstalled it 4 times now I've played most of the cods and never had this problem

FENE4THEGREEN, Dec 15, 2014
  3. Advanced Warfare: Cannot play online

Hello,

I cannot play advanced warfare online. I can play other games online, but not AW. When I go to play the game it signs me out of xbox live, and then when I try to sign into xbox live while in the game it says "your connection to xbox live has been lost. please
    sign in again." I used the install disc for AW then tried reinstalling, now I have deleted everthing from the install disc. I did download the update for AW as well.

When I test my connection everything is fine except it says xbox stores: service alert. I have opened up the proper ports.

MACMACITSWYATT, Dec 15, 2014
  4. Cannot play online in Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360

It is likely because of lizard squad trying to take down Xbox live

HattyHattington, Dec 25, 2014
  5. HattyHattington Win User

It is likely because of lizard squad trying to take down Xbox live
  6. youngman78 Win User

Advanced Warfare: Cannot play online

I can't play online with my xbox one with advanced warfare at all tried to connect to online and it kicks me off. My live works with all my other games but doesn't work for call of duty advanced warfare this is real frustrating.
  7. DarkSkull16 Win User

The problem with me is.. I can play story mode but when it comes to pick a match in xbox live lobby.. I select "team deathmatch harcode" when the lobby starts looking... Thats when my screen freezes and it wont respond and i press the menu bottom to quit
    the game. I uninstall and install the game and nothing..

Ps: this is the new tera call of duty console which advance warfare was already in the console!.. Please help
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, youngman78! I'm very sorry to see that you are having issues with trying to play Advanced Warfare! This thread is a little old. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. FENE4THEGREEN Win User

This is happening to me aswel! Really annoying and I'm still not able to play the game!
Thema:

1. Cannot play online in Advanced Warfare on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot play online

2. Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4: Sorry - know this is an XBOX forum but there's no general gaming category so hoping some XBOX experts and help answer my question. I have set up both a Microsoft account and PS4 account for my 9...
  3. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I try to play minecraft with my friends onlion with xbox one but It couldn’t work. Please help!! [img] 4668cfd5-1a50-4bd0-9231-11c3ef6c2fbb
  5. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  6. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  7. 地平线4无法在线游戏[Horizon 4 cannot play online]

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法在线游戏[Horizon 4 cannot play online]: 我费了九牛二虎之力终于搞定了家长监护和网络问题,打开地平线4以后蓝图、涂装、车辆调 、拍卖都能正常使用,可唯独与在线多人游戏有关的选项不能使用,总是提示我与服务器通讯时发生错误,这种情况该怎么解决,求解答 [Translation - I spent the best efforts to finally solve the parental control and network...
  8. Cannot play xbox 360 games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play xbox 360 games online: Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox. Thanks Jake 2bb67641-0ab4-48cf-9f32-e9b7c8e9f39d
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play online multiplayer!!!: My daughter has ipad version of Minecraft and is playing multiplayer. I've just purchased the Andriod app version but I'm stuck with ' you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  10. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I want to play minecraft realms on a friends world on my phone but for some reason it wont let me play. I've played multiplayer before but only on LAN. I have searched for hours to figure out how...