Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play. Now, when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikoloMayo, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MikoloMayo
    MikoloMayo Guest

Hi,

I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition starter pack and after sttruggling to get it to download and install, we were able to play.

Now, when we start the application, it asks us to puchase to unlock the full edition.

In my Microsoft account, I see the completed purchase in my purchase history. When I click on the purchase, it takes me to the Microsoft store and the Buy button is enabled, bot the download or play button.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

:)

MikoloMayo, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft cross play

Hi YoungNastyBoi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately, Minecraft is not an Xbox Play Anywhere title, so you would need to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition if you want to play on a Windows 10 PC. You cannot download the Windows 10 Edition for free using your Microsoft account that owns Minecraft
    for Xbox One.

I hope this answers your question.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Si compro Minecraft PE obtengo el de pc -[Translation - If I buy Minecraft PE I get the pc one]

Hello Ruben_014,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition will give you access to Minecraft for Windows 10. Purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition does not give you access to

Minecraft for Windows 10
    . You must purchase them separately in order to play them on their respective platforms. We hope this information helps Ruben_014!
  4. Fos Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

5. Smwutches Win User

can i install Minecraft windows 10 edition if i own Minecraft BEDROCK edition on xbox one?

You would have to purchase the Windows 10 edition if you want to play on PC. Unfortunately Minecraft is not Play Anywhere.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
Thema:

1. Cannot Play Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Cannot Play Purchased

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  4. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app: Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9
  5. Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One. I have two adult account on both consoles, and the second account is an adult member of my MS Family. She can play a downloaded game under her own account...
  6. I Cannot play games i purchased and downloaded offline help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot play games i purchased and downloaded offline help: I Cannot play certain games offline that I purchased and downloaded and this game I want to system link soon as it disconnects from xboxLive when I plug in the link cable the game shuts down I...
  7. Cannot play game purchased from Arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play game purchased from Arcade: I live in TW and bought my console from the US. I have successfully changed my region and all my games tend to play well. I have bought games from the Arcade and they, too, play well. I bought...
  8. Other profiles on my Xbox 360 cannot play full versions of purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Other profiles on my Xbox 360 cannot play full versions of purchased games.: I recently traded in my Xbox 360 S in towards an Xbox one, and got out my old Xbox 360 (the white one with the 60GB hard drive). I transferred all the content from the 360 S to the white 360,...
  9. Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online: Hello, I redeemed two codes online (prepaid cards) I got errors on both codes saying they have already been redeemed. I checked my account (Accounts.microsoft.com) If shows that one has been...
  10. I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot play the movies I have purchased that are in the movies and tv app: whenever I go into my movies and tv app, it is not letting me watch s single movie in the purchased section. A box just pops up that says " can't play. Please try again. If the problem continues,...