Cannot play with a friend online in F12021

Discus and support Cannot play with a friend online in F12021 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamŠabak, May 19, 2022.

1. AdamŠabak
    AdamŠabak Guest

Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says that you must be signed in to xbox live.So basically we can do anything, and everything works fine if we don't do it together, but if we wanna play together, well, it's just not working..... How is it possible? What is the solution?,” we think we might have found something to help.

:)

AdamŠabak, May 19, 2022
  2. AdamŠabak Win User

I bought the formula 1 2021 version on xbox series s, but I cannot play with my friend which have xbox one s . I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says that you must be signed in to xbox live.So basically we can do anything, and everything works fine if we don't do it together, but if we wanna play together, well, it's just not working..... How is it possible? What is the solution?,” we think we might have found something to help.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AdamSabak. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you.

I just saw your last edit "we think we might have found something to help."

Do you still need help with this? If so, please let me know.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I understand. Some users complained about this same issue in the past:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

I don't know if there's a fix for all for this issue, but you can try the steps below on both your and your friend console:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.

​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

​​​

Add Account:

​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

Please let me know if this works for you.
  5. Exiled Yugi Win User

Cannot play online with friends

I don't think that is the problem. My brother and I can still play online games but only by ourselves and without any friends. I don't think im getting ddosed.
  6. nVo Fusion Win User

Cannot play online with friends

This sounds like it may be a DDoS/DoS Attack. These kinds of attacks are a federal crime in the US and your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will help enforce it, as long as it is such an attack. If you are hosting the private lobbies, do your friends lag?
    When you host a private lobby in most games the other players are playing off your local Console so you would not notice the lag but they might. If this is happening like I said, you should shut down and unplug your router or cable modem for about 15 minutes,
    hopefully giving you a new IP address so the attackers can not boot you again. If the problem persists, consider contacting your ISP about the issue and ask them for a new IP. They should guide you through the process which allows them to give you a new IP
    address.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Cannot play with a friend online in F12021 - Similar Threads - Cannot play friend

2. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 This game cannot be played online with friends on Xbox Game Pass for PC: This problem has been discussed by many people in the comment area, and it has not been fixed yet. I hope Microsoft can fix it. After all, it is so sad that an online game cannot be connected...
  3. Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend Cannot Play A Game He Owns Because of Game Pass: My buddy just bought Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox and everytime he opens it , it says he needs game pass to play; even though he paid for it. Removing and adding account, and hard reset did not work...
  4. Can play multiplayer, but cannot join friends parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can play multiplayer, but cannot join friends parties: Good evening, I just got my Xbox X and having issues with networking. I am able to play multiplayer matchmaking and join friends Xbox parties and listen/talk without issues. However, in games...
  5. Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend cannot play minecraft multiplayer.: Hello, my friend cannot play multiplayer Minecraft and we have looked up this problem but for some reason when we try to access her Privacy and Online safety, it directs her to this link:...
  6. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  7. Cannot play with friends in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with friends in Minecraft PE: Hi, I've being running on an issue since yesterday, I can't join my friend Minecraft world, neither he can join me too.. we was in a plan to play together (5 people), other 3 are able to join the...
  8. Cannot play with a friend online inF12021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play with a friend online inF12021: Hello. I bought the formula 1 2021 version, but I cannot play with my friend. I mean, we wanted to play co-op career, but while joining the session, it says that you must be signed in to xbox...
  9. Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.: Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the game. 1634a9ed-d892-4420-88b1-1cfd6c3d5e39
  10. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...