Cannot play xbox 360 games online

Discus and support Cannot play xbox 360 games online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox. Thanks Jake 2bb67641-0ab4-48cf-9f32-e9b7c8e9f39d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jakey028, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Jakey028
    Jakey028 Guest

Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox.

Thanks

Jake

:)

Jakey028, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Jakey028 Win User

Yep it says,

"Your console can't connect to Xbox Live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? If you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress."

8015190E
  3. KingJayMax Win User

Hi Jakey028

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Perhaps this link may be able to offer some solutions to the error code you're seeing:

Error Code Xbox Support
  4. Wefleck Win User

This error usually occurs due to the port management of your internet connection. Check your ISP and certain ports that must be opened to access the online service.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Any message on screen or an error code?
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

notice

you need a paid gold membership to play any 360 game that has online play, online sorry yours is the free silver account that cannot.
Thema:

1. Cannot play xbox 360 games online - Similar Threads - Cannot play 360

2. Cannot Play any Disc on XBOX 360, India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Play any Disc on XBOX 360, India: Hi All, I have an old XBOX 360 (Original) and it is from US region, but is based in India and it does not play any discs anymore. there are no errors. the disc goes into the tray and then nothing...
  3. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  4. Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360: I downloaded Burnout 3 from Xbox Store to my XBOX 360. I have a 60GB free hard disk space and it was downloaded onto the hard disk. But when I try to play, it says "could not play and download...
  5. Cannot play 360 games on my profile on any Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play 360 games on my profile on any Xbox One: This started fairly recently. Every time I load up a 360 game while online, it freezes on the 360 logo screen and I can't play the game. If I go offline first, then try to connect to Xbox live...
  6. Xbox 360 cannot play original xbox games anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 cannot play original xbox games anymore: I have 3 original xbox games that used to run perfectly on my xbox 360. I have an official xbox hard drive. One of the games for the original xbox is Republic Commando, and it works perfectly...
  7. Cannot play with Xbox 360 friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play with Xbox 360 friends: I play in an Xbox one. The game will let me add friends who are playing the same version on an Xbox 360, but it will not let me play with them. I tried to download the compatibility pack....
  8. Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One: I can't join my friends or host a joinable game on Xbox Live when playing Halo Reach (an Xbox 360 title) on my Xbox One. Would appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. There is nothing wrong with...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Live account on Xbox One while playing Assassins Creed 3 for Xbox 360. It won’t let me sign in.... I think it’s because I changed my gamer tag recently. My...
  10. XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 USB Cannot copy films from USB to Disk, yet I can play them from inbuilt Video Player: Hi. I have got various format films on USB stick which I can play using the inbuilt Video Player. But when I go into the Menu System and then Storage they are not showing up and so I can't copy...