Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

Discus and support Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jordan643, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/Jordan643
    /u/Jordan643 Guest

I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked my xbox gamepass ultimate subscription which I have access too until way later next year.

submitted by /u/Jordan643
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jordan643, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Jack-103 Win User

Xbox Error 8c15009, Xbox Gold Live not working.

It tells me I have error 8C15009. Sorry their is a problem with Xbox Service try again latter. "Been trying for about 2 Weeks, Patience gone"

Cannot download from Xbox gold live. Cannot play games that require Xbox Gold Live, Ask me to buy Xbox gold live when I have a 12 Month paid subscription. Cannot enter manage membership. Cannot enter redeem code. Cannot enter Purchase history.

It will connect to Xbox live just not Xbox Gold.

To put it simply my Xbox 360 cannot use the 4 months of Xbox gold live I have in my account.

When I use a PC I can enter the account and all features and it shows I have 4 months of Xbox gold live to go.

Everything worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.

As I mentioned Xbox support cannot fix it.
  3. Mr Durva Win User

Do you need gold to play the campaign for destiny?

Destiny requires an xbox live connection. The whole thing about the xbox live gold required means you cant play those strikes/pvp/raids if you are running on a gold trial membership. You cannot play the game with a silver membership.
  4. HrVaTsK01 Win User

I cannot play online games on cd

Yes i have xbox live gold... I can play the games that i downloaded for free... But the 2 games that i have on cd i cannot play... When i bought my xbox one it cames with 14 days of free xbox live and i played those 2 games perfectly, then i bought xbox
    live gold and i have this problem since
  5. ngocphi Win User

Hello, could you tell me how to play with my friends with a free xbox live account?

You cannot you need an Xbox live gold account to play online
  6. Soreph Win User

Play Fortnite Without Gold

Sorry, but you cannot play Fortnite without an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games - Similar Threads - Cannot Play Live

2. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  3. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  4. gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...: gave all info for creditcard,still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up, try later......its been two weeks... 2a7e6cdf-f4b8-4ada-b4ef-6fb2f7c520a5
  5. Cannot connect to Xbox Live or play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live or play online: Split from this thread. Im having the same issue my internet is fine i have gold membership but cant connect or play online b76a8d10-28b5-479a-a2ae-38d1438089c6
  6. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  7. Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live no longer work on Windows 10 so we cannot play games online anymore, no ...: After downloading the Windows Game Live app > launch > it gives the well known connection error (while my pc is connected), this problem is huge: [MEDIA] = tried to download these steps, also...
  8. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..." error

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..." error: Getting this error over and over when trying to join my husband's Minecraft realm after a few week's hiatus. Suddenly it just doesn't work anymore. My account is totally enabled for online play,...
  9. Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One: I can't join my friends or host a joinable game on Xbox Live when playing Halo Reach (an Xbox 360 title) on my Xbox One. Would appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. There is nothing wrong with...
  10. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Live account on Xbox One while playing Assassins Creed 3 for Xbox 360. It won’t let me sign in.... I think it’s because I changed my gamer tag recently. My...