Cannot post Looking for Group

Discus and support Cannot post Looking for Group in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snowychief, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Snowychief
    Snowychief Guest

I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post.

:)

Snowychief, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

I'm sorry you feel that way, but as my fellow Ambassadors have stated there is nothing we can do. We have no contact with the Enforcement team, they don't look at the forums or Xbox Support Twitter channel. We also have no way to find out what you have a
    suspension for as only the Enforcement Team has that information. I'd like to refer you to the Forum Guidelines below and would like to ask you to read rule number 9 in particular.

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/forum/xba_console/xbox-forum-guidelines/d5108514-749c-490e-8e46-080259b8f0a5
  4. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Looking for group post 🙃

No one on here deals with the ban on your account. You have to contact microsoft.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

1. Cannot post Looking for Group - Similar Threads - Cannot post Looking

2. When u go to find a group says cannot make post

in XBoX on Consoles
    When u go to find a group says cannot make post: I have reset my console multiple times tried diffrent clubs and still no luck af233cc4-98a7-4868-b68a-58436e90e387
  3. Xbox followers cannot participate on my posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox followers cannot participate on my posts: I was put on the Vip list sometime ago. I couldn't remove myself. I asked Xbox to do it. I was contacted by an employee. He said he had made it so only my friends would be on my area. I thought he...
  4. Cannot deposit my rewards currency, was told to make this post.

in XBoX Rewards
    Cannot deposit my rewards currency, was told to make this post.: #: 1381116321 that is the reference number I was told to provide. The bar for my rewards is full, says I have 6000 out of 5000 possible rewards credits, and provides no deposit date and has no...
  5. I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.: I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created. 0ad7867f-4401-46c4-a50a-923e70c07bab
  6. As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As an admin, I cannot comment or like an activity posted in the club.: I can leave comments and like activities in every other club or my feed, i just cant do this as an admin. I am allowed to comment on my own activity that is posted in the club though. i did have...
  7. GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 10/24 post update cannot connect: Hi have been trying to game on my one day off and I cannot connect for Gears since the update last night. Error: server allocation failed please try again. Are the servers down? Is there a fix?...
  8. Xbox Live Club: Owner cannot post in chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Club: Owner cannot post in chat?: I have created on a club on Xbox live. I am the owner and there are no admins. When i try to message in the club chat. The box is greyed out, "sorry, you cannot chat." Chat settings are to...
  9. My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My posts get trimmed down to nothing, cannot be edited by me, are shifted to an unrelated ...: I had an error with message, a suggestion and complaint with harsh remedies for those responsible, explaining why, how, etc. It is all but gone due to censorship gone wild. To make matters worse,...
  10. Main account cannot post on forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main account cannot post on forums?: My main account is unable to post on the forums and has been for a long while now. First time I checked I initially thought the forums were down but came on yesterday and the same error still...