Cannot Purchase Burnout Paradise for XBOX360 during the Countdown Promotion

Discus and support Cannot Purchase Burnout Paradise for XBOX360 during the Countdown Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot seem to be able to purchase Burnout Paradise on promo right now for $4.50CAD during the Countdown Week-long Deals: December 29 –... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BluffSuperior84, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Cannot Purchase Burnout Paradise for XBOX360 during the Countdown Promotion

Hello,

I cannot seem to be able to purchase Burnout Paradise on promo right now for $4.50CAD during the Countdown Week-long Deals: December 29 – January 7.

Burnout Paradise

I keep getting the following message:

"Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

I have purchased already 5 other games offerred on this promo page today without any problems. I have also tried to purchase this game using another family member's XBOX360 console and Microsoft account but it also fails with the same message

There is probably something wrong with the link to purchase this specific game as all other games are purchased without any problems.

Can I place this order through an agent or over the phone??

:)

BluffSuperior84, Jan 2, 2016
  2. Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. - Burnout Paradise

Its impossible to ger Burnout Paradise at Games with Gold and the message appers: "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

lipe magalhaes, Jan 2, 2016
  3. EIDOS11
    EIDOS11 Guest
    burnout paradise games with gold issue downloading

after trying to purchase burnout paradise with games with gold, it tells me that:" your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.

Any help or fix before end of december?

EIDOS11, Jan 2, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Are you able to try making the purchase of the game from your console?

onyxishere, Jan 3, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Are you able to try making the purchase of the game from your console?
  6. Villarino Win User

Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

You can always play burnout paradise or burnout revenge (its backwards from xbox360) they are one my favorites!
  7. Anthonythezoroa Win User

Burnout revenge there any car like game crazy car

I was play burnout paradise remastered was on my x360 burnout paradise can't find my account
  8. Trippul G Win User

2012 Most Wanted Worht Getting?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

It is officially Burnout Paradise 2. Same developers that created Burnout Paradise(Criterion), same online co-op modes, same challenges, same graphics. But with licensed cars and cops.

[/quote]

I think you mean it is, essentially, Burnout Paradise 2. If it was "officially" Burnout Paradise 2, then that's what it would be called.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

2012 Most Wanted Worht Getting?

ZombieTron nailed it perfectly. The bottom line is that if you liked Burnout Paradise, you will like Most Wanted 2012. It is officially Burnout Paradise 2. Same developers that created Burnout Paradise(Criterion), same online co-op modes, same challenges,
    same graphics. But with licensed cars and cops.
Thema:

1. Cannot Purchase Burnout Paradise for XBOX360 during the Countdown Promotion - Similar Threads - Cannot Purchase Burnout

2. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  3. Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync Minecraft purchases from Kindle Fire to Microsoft account: I have made several purchases inside the Minecraft app on my Kindle Fire. I was not logged into my Microsoft account at the time that I made the purchases, but when I tried to log in later, I...
  4. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  5. I cannot purchase some Xbox-360 games on my Xbox-One, so how do I purchase Xbox-360 games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase some Xbox-360 games on my Xbox-One, so how do I purchase Xbox-360 games...: How do I purchase Left for Dead 1 and/or Left 4 Dead 2 for the Xbox-One? Every time I click the "Xbox-One Games: Left 4 Dead" version I receive a message off to the right-side of my laptop screen...
  6. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  7. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...
  8. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  9. Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. - Burnout Paradise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. - Burnout Paradise: Its impossible to ger Burnout Paradise at Games with Gold and the message appers: "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." 8f09cf51-aec4-4a65-b3b7-70e6d0139528
  10. Burnout - Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Burnout - Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: I'm trying to purchase (via GwG) Burnout Paradise, but the system won't let me. It says "Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tried 2x via Xbox and 2x...