Cannot purchase films on xbox 360

Discus and support Cannot purchase films on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son ( child's account) is trying to rent a film on xbox 360 , and every time we try he gets the error message ' you cannot make purchases on this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmmaEvans1, Sep 15, 2018.

1. EmmaEvans1
    EmmaEvans1 Guest

My son ( child's account) is trying to rent a film on xbox 360 , and every time we try he gets the error message ' you cannot make purchases on this account'. I've checked all the possible privacy settings on his accounts to allow purchases, and he has
    enough money in his microsoft account.

:)

EmmaEvans1, Sep 15, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Probably a stupid question

If you are purchasing Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One you have to use a credit card or Paypal. You cannot use a pre-existing balance on your Microsoft account. If you want to use that balance, then you need to purchase it on the Xbox 360 first.

IndieRock, Sep 15, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Probably a stupid question

This, points work on Xbox 360, just not xbox one.

cross44, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Cannot purchase films on xbox 360

If the age on the account is below 18, it may prevent you from purchasing an R rated movie.

BaconisGood53, Sep 16, 2018
  5. BaconisGood53 Win User

If the age on the account is below 18, it may prevent you from purchasing an R rated movie.
  6. PhilipLang94 Win User

What to do when support teams can't help with a problem?

It is supported, there's an Xbox video app just like that for Xbox 360 and you can buy the shows from it too. Surely they wouldn't allow you to purchase it on a device where you can't watch it. And no Xbox video content is supported on windows phone 8, not
    tv or films. However, films do work on my win8 laptop and surface.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  8. fredgiblet Win User

Purchasing a film

Where did you purchase it?
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
Thema:

1. Cannot purchase films on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Cannot purchase films

2. Microsoft Store 無法購買 [Translation-Microsoft Store cannot purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store 無法購買 [Translation-Microsoft Store cannot purchase]: 不論怎麼嘗試都會遇到這個問題,用Paypal或信用卡都是,但Xbox Live卻能訂閱成功 [Translation-No matter how you try, you'll encounter this problem, with PayPal or credit card, but Xbox Live can subscribe to a successful] [img]...
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Guys, i really need your urgent help and advise on this issue. I have an xbox one and It seems that i cannot buy xbox 360 games anymore . once i clicking on buy button the system give me message...
  4. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  5. XBOX - Cannot allow child purchases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX - Cannot allow child purchases.: My sons account has more than enough money to buy the purchase but it keeps telling me to add more? [img] When I click allow I get [img] Why can't I allow this? Cheers, Leon....
  6. Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult MS Family member cannot play purchased game on second console?: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One. I have two adult account on both consoles, and the second account is an adult member of my MS Family. She can play a downloaded game under her own account...
  7. Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Black Armoury DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Destiny 2 Black Armoury DLC: Split from this thread. I'm having the exact same problem with the Black Armoury DLC. Before you ask: yes, I've done a full power cycle. Yes, I've reset my router. Yes, I'm sure I purchased...
  8. cannot purchase Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - GOLD EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot purchase Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - GOLD EDITION: i have $70 in my microsoft wallet and the game costs $64.99 when i try to use microsoft wallet it asks my how do u want to pay the rest? i don't get it p.s game i am trying to purchase...
  9. XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Split from this thread. About since the Hitman offer i cannot get 360 GWG - i was able to DL the 360 Crackdown game for free during the 2018 xo event and yesterday i could DL the gears...
  10. Cannot Complete a Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Complete a Purchase: Split from this thread. I've been having the exact same issue. Tried buying a game a few days ago and gave me error. I'm trying to download a Games with gold game which is free and still having...