Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x0 Jambo 0x, May 10, 2018.

1. x0 Jambo 0x
    x0 Jambo 0x Guest

Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I cannot purchase this? Cheers

:)

x0 Jambo 0x, May 10, 2018
  2. Transferring dlc from profiles

I installed the Elder scrolls oblivion dlc onto my console from the game of the year disc, and used the dlc on a digital version of oblivion that i had bought earlier. I now want to transfer the dlc onto my Xbox One so that I can use it on there, but it
    will not let me since i did not purchase it digitally. Is there a way to solve this?

SEAL Team Zero, May 10, 2018
  3. TES: Oblivion DLC

Ages ago, I bought TES: Oblivion GOTY edition. I installed all the DLC it came with, then some years later, traded in said game. Now, I still have all this DLC/game saves on my 360 HDD. If I buy Oblivion on my Xbox One (basic edition) will copying that DLC
    to the cloud allow me to pick up where I left off using the digital, core version of the game on my Xbox One?

D3spair FacToR, May 10, 2018
  4. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

Hi x0 Jambo 0x,

Try to reboot your Xbox or reboot your modem/router. It could be a network issue.

Brad

InsanelyDeadly, May 10, 2018
  5. InsanelyDeadly Win User

Hi x0 Jambo 0x,

Try to reboot your Xbox or reboot your modem/router. It could be a network issue.

Brad
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Some back compat games & dlc cannot be purchased on the Xbox One, but if you purchase from xbox marketplace on xbox.com or xbox 360, then the dlc will show in ready to install of the manage game section. Just select it and start the install.
  7. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Shivering Isles not working on Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Which edition of Oblivion do you own specifically? Let's start by
    uninstalling Oblivion from your Xbox One console
    and start fresh. Once everything has been uninstalled, insert Disc 2 inside your Xbox One console to install both the game and DLC (Oblivion should be able to install from Disc 2). Once Oblivion has started
    installing, navigate to the
    Oblivion's 'Ready to install' list
    to find the DLC. Once the game and the DLC is installed, try launching the game from Disc 2.

Keep us posted!
  9. Photonimus Win User

DLC Buying

Sale is on, but not for Skyrim DLC.

Skyrim and Oblivion games on demand, and the two big DLC for Oblivion are the sale items.
Thema:

1. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cannot Purchase Oblivion

2. Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins - cannot purchase on child's device (PE edition): I'm getting "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase right now. Maybe check your internet connection?" Newsflash - it's NOT our internet connection. I have tried everything. I tried even signing...
  3. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  4. I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store: I can buy other things,I recently purchased Gamepass Ultimate and some minecoins without any issue.I am on an Xbox S and trying to purchase $39.99 worth if that helps,Thanks!...
  5. Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360: Every time i go to purchase gold on my 360 just after i choose which membership i want status error 80182300 shows up and i cannot purchase it. It says sorry theres a problem with the xbox sevice...
  6. I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...: Hello, I'm encountering an issue for couple of weeks now, I cannot purchase the free Xbox 360 games included with my Gold subscription. This has been working perfectly for years, until this...
  7. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  8. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account: My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child...
  9. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  10. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...