Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x0 Jambo 0x, May 10, 2018.

1. x0 Jambo 0x
    x0 Jambo 0x Guest

Hi, when going to purchase the DLC for oblivion it will not let me, it just says that there is a glitch with the system and that’s it, any ideas why I cannot purchase this? Cheers

:)

x0 Jambo 0x, May 10, 2018
  2. Transferring dlc from profiles

I installed the Elder scrolls oblivion dlc onto my console from the game of the year disc, and used the dlc on a digital version of oblivion that i had bought earlier. I now want to transfer the dlc onto my Xbox One so that I can use it on there, but it
    will not let me since i did not purchase it digitally. Is there a way to solve this?

SEAL Team Zero, May 10, 2018
  3. TES: Oblivion DLC

Ages ago, I bought TES: Oblivion GOTY edition. I installed all the DLC it came with, then some years later, traded in said game. Now, I still have all this DLC/game saves on my 360 HDD. If I buy Oblivion on my Xbox One (basic edition) will copying that DLC
    to the cloud allow me to pick up where I left off using the digital, core version of the game on my Xbox One?

D3spair FacToR, May 10, 2018
  4. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One

Hi x0 Jambo 0x,

Try to reboot your Xbox or reboot your modem/router. It could be a network issue.

Brad

InsanelyDeadly, May 10, 2018
  5. InsanelyDeadly Win User

Hi x0 Jambo 0x,

Try to reboot your Xbox or reboot your modem/router. It could be a network issue.

Brad
  6. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Shivering Isles not working on Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Which edition of Oblivion do you own specifically? Let's start by
    uninstalling Oblivion from your Xbox One console
    and start fresh. Once everything has been uninstalled, insert Disc 2 inside your Xbox One console to install both the game and DLC (Oblivion should be able to install from Disc 2). Once Oblivion has started
    installing, navigate to the
    Oblivion's 'Ready to install' list
    to find the DLC. Once the game and the DLC is installed, try launching the game from Disc 2.

Keep us posted!
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC for PC

If you purchased dlc on Xbox live for an xbox game, then no it cannot be downloaded for a PC. There is seperate dlc available for the pc version of the same game.
  9. Photonimus Win User

DLC Buying

Sale is on, but not for Skyrim DLC.

Skyrim and Oblivion games on demand, and the two big DLC for Oblivion are the sale items.
Thema:

1. Cannot Purchase Oblivion DLC on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cannot Purchase Oblivion

2. Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch call of the wild game I purchased: I am trying to launch game and it gives me an error code that doesn’t work. b7f4cea6-b384-46d7-b042-550a2daab484
  3. Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make an in game purchase in Minecraft: Every time i go to the marketplace and try to purchase anything, the screen will darken and show the prompt “this shouldnt take long” or it will pull up the xbox prompt to make the purchase and...
  4. Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play movie I justed purchased from the movie app: Getting - CantC do that because of a temporary server condition. Please try again later 0xc33607d9 fbe86c2a-74c5-4597-a6e1-d42fb9d6cfd9
  5. Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription: I have purchased an XBox live subscription, setup the xbox as my home xbox. My child is a child registered under my account. He cannot use my xbox live subscription on the same xbox. How do I get...
  6. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  7. Xbox live cannot be purchased

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live cannot be purchased: I keep getting the error below. Why? I would love to purchase xbox live but am unable to. App-ConversionUnavailable 5lqsosfBNU6uN7ON.0.0.23.9 2019/07/13 - 13:13:04 UTC...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19: Had this error when trying to grab Portal 2 as part of Games for Gold. What should I do and anyone else have/had this issue? 1941fd15-8a47-4a9b-adb3-ab8cad94ee83
  10. Cannot complete games with gold purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete games with gold purchase.: Hi my name is Eamon, and I'm trying to get Portal: Still alive which is currently available with Games with Gold until June 15th. Every time i try to complete the purchase i get the message...